forum

[duplicate] Background dim for beatmap editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
Pagno
I'm not sure if it was a bug or not, but after one of the latest releases it was possible to dim the background in the beatmap editor thanks to the options' dimmer in menu, but it got fixed soon.
I think it would be nice to add a separated background dimmer which affects the editor: personally I find it difficult to map when I got a really bright background, since I tend to match the combo colours with the background.

Do you guys see this as a good idea?
Oinari-sama
There was a request to dim editor BG before, but I just couldn't find it. Maybe deadbeat will dig it up lol

As for your request: I don't think it's a good idea at all, for the exact reason why you need the dim in the first place:

Pagno wrote:

I find it difficult to map when I got a really bright background, since I tend to match the combo colours with the background.
If you find it difficult to map when things are stationary, what makes you think that the map will be enjoyable without turning off skin/bg?

Seriously don't use any colour similar to your BG. It makes me wonder how it got through the QA check everytime I see one...
deadbeat

Oinari-sama wrote:

There was a request to dim editor BG before, but I just couldn't find it. Maybe deadbeat will dig it up lol
you know it <3
t/93121