forum

Top plays to Collections

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dynam1cNET
Hey, i did made an tool for osu!. :3
It converts the top 100 (or the depth you want) of a Player into a Collection.
Also i've written it in a way that you can use it as a osu! startup tool after its done making / updating the Collections.
For every map that you don't have the tool will ask the osu!api for the map, put it in the collection fire regardless and will generate a html file with the map links.

You can find it here.

Maybe im not the only one who "needed" this so i decided to publish it :D

here is a random video of it in action :D

Have fun!
THAT_otaku
wait this is kinda sick ima try it right now, could be really fun to like "optimise" the plays that are already in my top 100 and am too lazy to make the collection myself lol
kiritomo152h
This is a very tool that i have wanted! Thank you so much
MandaliKa
Pretty neat
Nuclear Lunar
This is really intresting I must say! I'll check it out and come back here after I have used it for a while!

So, I've tried to use it multiple times but it just crashes on me so I can't really say much
Topic Starter
Dynam1cNET

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

This is really intresting I must say! I'll check it out and come back here after I have used it for a while!

So, I've tried to use it multiple times but it just crashes on me so I can't really say much
Whats your config file? (send it in without your api key!
Nuclear Lunar

Dynam1cNET wrote:

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

[{
"osupath": "",
"mode": [ "0" ],
"apikey": "",
"targets": [ "12540789" ],
"limits": [ "100" ],
"collectionnames": [ "U Suck at Farming" ],
"backupCollectionsDB": true,
"startosuaftersync": false,
"generateMissingMaps": true
}]
I'm guessing you mean the config for the program itself or is it my osu config?
Topic Starter
Dynam1cNET

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

Dynam1cNET wrote:

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

[{
}]
It was the right config. I've tested it and it worked for me. So here are 2 things that could fix it.
  1. the osupath: did you write it correctly? it needs double backslashes. it should look like this "G:\\path\\to\\osu!folder\\" note the "\\" at the end.
  2. You may need to install .NET 6 Runtimes for the version you downloaded. That would be Runtime for Console apps for Version 1.0 and Runtime for Desktop Applications for Version 1.1
Despite of all of that will i start to code a UI to generate the config file. Might be a nice touch.
Hope that fixes it for you ^^
Nuclear Lunar

Dynam1cNET wrote:

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

Dynam1cNET wrote:

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

[{
}]
It was the right config. I've tested it and it worked for me. So here are 2 things that could fix it.
  1. the osupath: did you write it correctly? it needs double backslashes. it should look like this "G:\\path\\to\\osu!folder\\" note the "\\" at the end.
  2. You may need to install .NET 6 Runtimes for the version you downloaded. That would be Runtime for Console apps for Version 1.0 and Runtime for Desktop Applications for Version 1.1
Despite of all of that will i start to code a UI to generate the config file. Might be a nice touch.
I'm guessing the reason I'm getting problems is due to me moving my osu path? Since I have my songs folder in my other drive so my main one doesn't fill up XD

Testing it now with the path inserted

Nothing changed when I put in my actual osu path

I'll try the others you mentioned!
Topic Starter
Dynam1cNET

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

Dynam1cNET wrote:

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

Dynam1cNET wrote:

Nuclear Lunar wrote:

[{
}]
I'm guessing the reason I'm getting problems is due to me moving my osu path? Since I have my songs folder in my other drive so my main one doesn't fill up XD

Testing it now with the path inserted

Nothing changed when I put in my actual osu path

I'll try the others you mentioned!
Actually it doesn't matter. I never touche the songs folder. Just the osu.db and collection.db.

Would be nice if you use version 1.0 and start it with cmd. Then you should get a message with what went wrong. (version 1.0 is basically the command line version)
VirgitBird
Nice, I had to do this manually a while ago.