forum

New Beatmapper in Need of Help!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mous_
READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING
i DO NOT go by tyler anymore. I made this account when I went by that name, if i had the money i'd buy osu!supporter and change my user but sadly i'm quite poor. so please call me ben : )

Helloo!!
I have two work in progress beatmaps but there's one I'd like to start and finish soon!! (not too soon but yk what I mean)
You can help with anything, it can be general advice or actually helping with the beatmap. I have little to none experience so if I could have all the help I can get that'd be great. I'm trying to map the song "No Surprises" by Radiohead, it's been stuck in my head for a hot minute so I decided to map it..
Here are the current difficulties as of right now! (they are not in order yet)

They should be listed as:
  1. ben's easy
  2. normal
  3. hard
  4. insane
  5. no alarms and no surprises
Now that I've showed the difficulties, here are some things I'll be needing help with:
  1. Proper mapping for each difficulty
  2. Help with timing
  3. Advice on mapping so I can do it myself in the future
  4. People who'd be open to work on some of the difficulties
  5. Possible storyboard or TV Size video
  6. People who'd be open to do clean up on the difficulties
  7. People who can make banners for once the beatmap is read to be submitted
And the list goes on a little bit more but I think you get the gist!
If anybody who fits this criteria is willing to help then say the word! Other than that, that's really it. If you have any questions go ahead and ask!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this : )
[[[[[[
post this in the mapping project forum
THAT_otaku

dPeace wrote:

post this in the mapping project forum
If youre looking for guest difficulties yes, do this ^ make a GD request post there ( community/forums/53 ) You can also request StoryBoards there I believe?

For advice/feedback on your mapping though, please post your map in an open Modding Queue . Please read this post: community/forums/topics/726725?n=1 on how to use the modding queues first though.
Topic Starter
mous_
Ah, I didn't see that when I was reading through the forums. Thank you for for telling me : )
nico-
I can help, I can map the difficulty or time or anything u need! just ask me and id be happy to help