posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Perona -
who is your first friend in osu ?
Do you remember name first friend ? :D

D0UG
ClevelandsMyBro
my first mutual cheated and got banned. forgor his name.

community/forums/topics/145250?n=53043
Julian_Kaiser
i just did weird stuff my first time around and was surprised when banchobot mutualed me.

then i realised it was automated.
JustABeginner
It's an old story, he's no longer into osu! for more than 2 years.

Edit: Last seen 18 October 2019.
Patatitta
first person I met on osu or first friend overall in osu?
ShinRun
There was this guy that I met in a multi lobby, we actually grew really close and became great friends. We played together for 3 months or so until he said that he’s going to take a break, he came back from the break but we kinda just stopped talking.

Still mutualed tho
Vaniels
I have no friends

Julian_Kaiser

Vaniels wrote:

I have no friends

you have tails.
Topic Starter
- Perona -

Vaniels wrote:

I have no friends

sad D:
Rhythm32
My first friend is Clivee. He doesn't talk to me now for some reason, I message him but he doesn't reply. He helped a lot in my early days of osu!
haha i rolypoly
I forgor💀
onko342
Don't have one :(
keremaru
My first friend in osu! was BanchoBot.
It's your first friend, too.
[RUE]Bambinex
probably floflim, it was the first person that I really talked a lot to
supsatan

- Perona - wrote:

who is your first friend in osu ?
Do you remember name first friend ? :D

My friends in school! They introduce me into the game so it's nice

Btw this gif looks sick which anime is it from? If you know :)
Puppet
my cousin joost087 he got me into this game he doesnt play anymore tho sad
TGGD
VANCANTORUS

I first met him through chat, One day I got a chat message randomly and He said "how do you do that", and I was confused but he meant I was on a lot of top 8 leaderboards (taiko) and got it.

users/12820940
her everything
My First friend who mutualed me is _Flow_. I gave him Supporter in Multis and followed me back afterwards.

But my first real mutual is SUPERNOOB20. he's a nice guy and a great 4 digit taiko player, which i still talk with him nowadays.
keremaru
First IRL friend who played osu! was Septer King. He introduced me to a lot of people who also played osu! at my school.
First person I had a long conversation with on osu! was KawaiiTapper. I think the conversation was about skins and Love Live.
First person I considered a friend on osu! and OT was DJ Enetro. It was sheer irony that we were both Hawaiian all-mode players who used trackpad.
I unfortunately haven't spoken any of them recently since I suck at interactions.
show more