forum

[Archived] "You have requested a full process of your beatmaps"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NovemberX
Problem details: Whenever I hit F5 to refresh my maps it keeps saying that im requesting for a full process for my beatmaps. It wasn't like this before and it just simply refreshed my maps How do I turn it off

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
osu! version: Stable 20220222.1 (latest)
Blushing
Are you trying to import a beatmap? Usually, if the game detects that a beatmap was added to through the window/direct then pressing F5 will only refresh for those beatmaps to be added to the song select. However, if there is no detection of a beatmap then pressing F5, by default, will ask you if you want to refresh the entire selection.
Topic Starter
NovemberX

Blushing wrote:

Are you trying to import a beatmap? Usually, if the game detects that a beatmap was added to through the window/direct then pressing F5 will only refresh for those beatmaps to be added to the song select. However, if there is no detection of a beatmap then pressing F5, by default, will ask you if you want to refresh the entire selection.
No I am not and I refreshed and it still happens when i press F5
THAT_otaku
Not sure what the issue is then? If you aren't importing a beatmap and pressing f5 to refresh and load the new map then it will always ask you to do a full reprocess of your beatmaps...?
Topic Starter
NovemberX
Really? Back then it didnt
AccountWontWork
Yes, F5 is for "reloading" beatmaps. don't know if it's the correct term but it's what I view it as.