forum

[resolved] [Error] Can't import beatmaps.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FionaGermi
Well, I have a problem when I want to play new osu songs. I download the file without problem, but when I click in the file to import it, I can't do it.
There's an error and I don't know how to fix it. Please I need some help. Here is an image, an example of the error.
PD: Sorry for my english xD I'm from Spain. Although I think you will understand it =D

This is the problem:

I want to play Guren no Yumiya, but I can't import it :C Please help.
Marcin
Can you provide a link to the map?
Topic Starter
FionaGermi
It happens with all the beatmaps u.u...
But the map of the example is this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/87630
Marcin
Well, first of all, I'd like to make sure, what size is the beatmap you download ? (Right click > check properties)
Topic Starter
FionaGermi
My properties says this: 14,3 MB (15.025.869 bytes). Is that correct? o.o I think is a good size xD
Winshley
You might wanna move your osu! folder elsewhere. Putting osu! folder on C: root drive may cause file permission issues (C: root drive path is also part of system folder, after all).

You can try moving osu! folder on "permission-free" folder (e.g: Desktop, My Documents, etc).
Topic Starter
FionaGermi
I think the problem is resolved ^^ Thanks. If I have another problem, I'll put in here =D
Ggloxz
1. I lost all my beatmaps for some reason. I was playing until the next day when my account was logged out for some reason and all my maps were gone. I tried to see if logging in would change it but it didn't. What do I do?

2. (follow up to ^) I tried to reinstall every map I downloaded just for an error notification in which it says I can't. Now what?