forum

DRAMAtical Murder Skin v2.06

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan
My second skin. I tried to put all of the characters in it, but I think I ended up putting more Aoba in it. =w= A lot of the used resources were ripped from the games. Let me know of anything that doesn't work or look right or how I can improve it. :3

8/26/13 Update: Just noticed I missed an image, so I re-uploaded it to include it. Missing image was ranking-back(to menu). If downloaded before 8/26/13, you should re-download. :3

9/1/13 Update: I updated to customize all of the play modes. I am still having trouble with the Taiko sprites. The pippidonclear images are not showing up correctly for me, but I don't know if anyone else will have this problem or not. I'm still looking into it, but if anybody else can figure out what's wrong with it, please tell me what's wrong with it or how I can fix it, so I can fix it. It's been bothering me trying to figure it out this whole time. TwT I'll see what I can do to fix it, though. :3 As well as the pippidonclear image, the lobby and match setup backgrounds haven't been working for me, and also the section pass image hasn't been showing when playing any modes besides the original mode and the epilepsy warning isn't working for me either. I want to know if these are just problems with my settings on my computer or if it's a problem with the skin. I have also added sounds. I added all sounds besides hitsounds.

9/5/13 Update: I fixed the Taiko images and also customized it a bit more to be a whole Virus theme for Taiko mode. :3 I also switched the approach circle image with the hit circle image in the original osu! mode. Hopefully soon, I can get to updating the Noiz skin using this one as a sort of template. As usual, let me know of anything that doesn't work or can be improved. I have been a little busy with school going on, but I'll try to check this and do any needed updates as often as I can. :3

2/24/14 Update: Finally got the DMMd rips back after computer problems, so I want to do more real updates soon. I did add a download link for the ZIP file, if you prefer ZIP files over RAR files. :3 I will probably do updates on this for a while if I can find anything I want to update and then try to update the Noiz one some more, and then I'll see if I can get enough stuff to make a Mizuki skin~ I just don't know if I will have enough resources to do it, since Mizuki was in the game so little. TwT

3/10/14 Update: I updated the mode icons as well as the bottom buttons, and I updated the mod icons and added the cinema, random, and mania key mod buttons, and I fixed the ranking buttons and updating the ranking panel, and I updated the spinner images.

5/31/14 Update: it is now an .osk file, since I figured out how to make them! X3 I changed the image for the ranking panel, added fruits for Catch The Beat, changed the image for SS and SSH rankings, and had to update the spinner and ranking retry and replay buttons to match the new version of osu!, but I just renamed the files, I didn't change the images or designs for them at all. =w= Working on a skin for Konoha from KagePro/Mekakucity, so I'll probably finish that and upload it once I finish updating my DMMd skins. :3

6/30/14 Update: Yeeaaah, I did a whole update for 2 images I changed. =w= I changed the fail and playfield backgrounds and that's it. ^^'

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u795j ... +v2.06.osk

Screenshots for updates
SPOILER
Updated button slots and customized space bar images for Mania mode.

Customized Catch The Beat.

Customized Taiko

Screenshots for updates (v1.75)
SPOILER
Updated/switched approach and hit circles

Updated Taiko skin parts

Screenshots for updates (v1.90)
SPOILER

Updated ranking panel and buttons

Updated spinner

Updated mode icons and buttons.

Updated mod buttons, added cinema, random and mania key buttons.

Screenshots for updates (v2.05)
SPOILER

Added fruits for Catch The Beat mode

Updated the SS ranking image and the ranking panel

Updated the SS-Hidden ranking image.

Screenshots for latest updates (v2.06)
SPOILER

Fail screen background

Playfield background
sheela
Kyaa!~
Abygall
Oh god i love this! ♥
Virus ♥
Redria Wolfram
For me, the theme is super nice, but the problem is the approach cyrcle ... It mindfuck me so when I play I miss my maps T.T * cries *
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Redria Wolfram wrote:

For me, the theme is super nice, but the problem is the approach cyrcle ... It mindfuck me so when I play I miss my maps T.T * cries *
Hmmm... Any way you think it could be better??? I rarely play original osu! mode, so I don't really know how it is to play with it. Sorry. =w=; I'll see what I can do, though. :3
Redria Wolfram
I play in Osu that standard, so here XDD. But thank you to want to try to fix it especially since I thought it was great shame as it is beautiful T.T!
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Redria Wolfram wrote:

I play in Osu that standard, so here XDD. But thank you to want to try to fix it especially since I thought it was great shame as it is beautiful T.T!
I switched the approach and hit circle images, but I don't know if that helps. =w= Let me know if it works better or if it didn't do anything or made it worse with that. :3
Redria Wolfram
Thank you, and the theme is much less complicated! XD
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Redria Wolfram wrote:

Thank you, and the theme is much less complicated! XD
Cool. Glad I could make it work better. Thanks for the input! :3
Merue
omg i just found this and im already in love with it!! i will use this skin from now on =3= thank you for sharing~
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Merue wrote:

omg i just found this and im already in love with it!! i will use this skin from now on =3= thank you for sharing~
Don't mention it! I'm glad it's a good skin and people like it. :3 I would do updates on it, but my laptop's not really working right now, so I don't really know if and when I'll be able to do updates. TwT
MidoriTetsuya
I love it <3 Thank you ^^
Merue

Kaitonyan wrote:

Merue wrote:

Don't mention it! I'm glad it's a good skin and people like it. :3 I would do updates on it, but my laptop's not really working right now, so I don't really know if and when I'll be able to do updates. TwT
imo first, u should update mod icons like hd, hr, dt.. cuz only flaws are them. i like pictures of them but some of their fonts(texts?) are unreadable. and size of them should be 65x61, current ones are wrong. i hope it becomes better in the future. :)
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan
imo first, u should update mod icons like hd, hr, dt.. cuz only flaws are them. i like pictures of them but some of their fonts(texts?) are unreadable. and size of them should be 65x61, current ones are wrong. i hope it becomes better in the future. :)
I'll see what I can do. I'm probably not going to be able to fix it anytime soon, I can borrow a laptop from someone, but I won't have access to all of the CGs or my original PSDs to edit. Sorry, computer problems are being a pain. TwT
zoze
thank you for this awesome skin.
but im having hard time with the approach circle, it's hard to see when there're double/triple circles at once?
i really like this skin and want to use it.. hope u can update it again [like making the size smaller [aproach circle]]. thx... 8-)
Grope_old
Is it possible for you to make this into a zip or a .osk file? I have trouble with .RAR files and I don't really like downloading things to extract the files since I got a virus last time but yeah. ;n;
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Grope wrote:

Is it possible for you to make this into a zip or a .osk file? I have trouble with .RAR files and I don't really like downloading things to extract the files since I got a virus last time but yeah. ;n;
Sure thing! Sorry I took so long to reply... It's been pretty busy here. I'm getting the .zip uploaded to MediaFire now. :3
kimichi-trancy
i really like this skin >w< the only thing is on the just regular version of osu i can't really see the approach circles or notes ;3; do you think you could fix it? ty!! <3
LaCharismatique

Redria Wolfram wrote:

ahh this happens for me too DX I'm sorry, it looks hella and probably took a while to make but it's a bit difficult to see :(
h1b1k11
Can you do just a Clear Skin? I love Clear. :D
show more