forum

DRAMAtical Murder Skin v2.06

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Redria Wolfram wrote:

I play in Osu that standard, so here XDD. But thank you to want to try to fix it especially since I thought it was great shame as it is beautiful T.T!
I switched the approach and hit circle images, but I don't know if that helps. =w= Let me know if it works better or if it didn't do anything or made it worse with that. :3
Redria Wolfram
Thank you, and the theme is much less complicated! XD
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Redria Wolfram wrote:

Thank you, and the theme is much less complicated! XD
Cool. Glad I could make it work better. Thanks for the input! :3
Merue
omg i just found this and im already in love with it!! i will use this skin from now on =3= thank you for sharing~
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Merue wrote:

omg i just found this and im already in love with it!! i will use this skin from now on =3= thank you for sharing~
Don't mention it! I'm glad it's a good skin and people like it. :3 I would do updates on it, but my laptop's not really working right now, so I don't really know if and when I'll be able to do updates. TwT
MidoriTetsuya
I love it <3 Thank you ^^
Merue

Kaitonyan wrote:

Merue wrote:

Don't mention it! I'm glad it's a good skin and people like it. :3 I would do updates on it, but my laptop's not really working right now, so I don't really know if and when I'll be able to do updates. TwT
imo first, u should update mod icons like hd, hr, dt.. cuz only flaws are them. i like pictures of them but some of their fonts(texts?) are unreadable. and size of them should be 65x61, current ones are wrong. i hope it becomes better in the future. :)
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan
imo first, u should update mod icons like hd, hr, dt.. cuz only flaws are them. i like pictures of them but some of their fonts(texts?) are unreadable. and size of them should be 65x61, current ones are wrong. i hope it becomes better in the future. :)
I'll see what I can do. I'm probably not going to be able to fix it anytime soon, I can borrow a laptop from someone, but I won't have access to all of the CGs or my original PSDs to edit. Sorry, computer problems are being a pain. TwT
zoze
thank you for this awesome skin.
but im having hard time with the approach circle, it's hard to see when there're double/triple circles at once?
i really like this skin and want to use it.. hope u can update it again [like making the size smaller [aproach circle]]. thx... 8-)
Grope_old
Is it possible for you to make this into a zip or a .osk file? I have trouble with .RAR files and I don't really like downloading things to extract the files since I got a virus last time but yeah. ;n;
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

Grope wrote:

Is it possible for you to make this into a zip or a .osk file? I have trouble with .RAR files and I don't really like downloading things to extract the files since I got a virus last time but yeah. ;n;
Sure thing! Sorry I took so long to reply... It's been pretty busy here. I'm getting the .zip uploaded to MediaFire now. :3
kimichi-trancy
i really like this skin >w< the only thing is on the just regular version of osu i can't really see the approach circles or notes ;3; do you think you could fix it? ty!! <3
LaCharismatique

Redria Wolfram wrote:

For me, the theme is super nice, but the problem is the approach cyrcle ... It mindfuck me so when I play I miss my maps T.T * cries *
ahh this happens for me too DX I'm sorry, it looks hella and probably took a while to make but it's a bit difficult to see :(
h1b1k11
Can you do just a Clear Skin? I love Clear. :D
Topic Starter
Kaitonyan

imaikiseta wrote:

Can you do just a Clear Skin? I love Clear. :D
I may be able to do that but I'm not sure. I've been having internet issues but I may be able to do it a bit later, if you don't mind waiting a bit. ^^;
RainbowKitty123_old
This is very amazing! It'll take me some time to get used to the sliders, but keep up the good work!
angellxluv030
I love the skin except its a bit hard to read when playing. also if u can add a different clicking sound it would be even better. Change the approach circles to something easier to read like just a circles would do. as well as the hit circles. otherwise it's awesome
Macguy_Kawaii
Thanks for the skin, it's so kawaii! <3

brisasher
esta genial! lo ame! <3 quiero uno de ren :? :( :cry: :roll:

MUY BUEN SKIN! <3
Zelda75
i just found it!!! it is amazing!
Luca Balsa
Could you upload this again? It got removed from mediafire.