1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 1 de octubre de 2013 at 19:59:48

Artist: Linked Horizon
Title: Jiyuu no Tsubasa
Source: Shingeki no Kyojin
Tags: Seyren LKSeyren
BPM: 136
Filesize: 14781kb
Play Time: 05:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. HD - 5Key (3,44 stars, 2334 notes)
  2. MX - 6Key (4,72 stars, 3086 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (1,93 stars, 1350 notes)
  4. SC - 7Key (5 stars, 3663 notes)


Download: Linked Horizon - Jiyuu no Tsubasa
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
posted
Check off the letterbox and Count down.
mp3 kbps is less than 192kbps.

Global -
Notes are so concentrated at left hand. it makes player tired.

00:43:480 (43480|4) - ~ 00:44:432 (44432|1) -
Add a note.

01:11:861 (71861|5,71861|3) -
Pull 1/2 snaps(forward) and expand 1/2 snaps.
posted

17VA wrote:

Check off the letterbox and Count down.
mp3 kbps is less than 192kbps.

Global -
Notes are so concentrated at left hand. it makes player tired.

00:43:480 (43480|4) - ~ 00:44:432 (44432|1) -
Add a note.

01:11:861 (71861|5,71861|3) -
Pull 1/2 snaps(forward) and expand 1/2 snaps.
Thank you for you collaboration, you got my kudo ^^

I will try to make the map less tiring, i thought about that and now yes, i am totally sure it's too tiring.
About the notes you told me to put and to expand, im not sure if i understood it correctly, but i tried and did some changes :P
Thank you for everything :)
posted
Why the heck did you removed the auto-description on the OP?
posted

ishimaru94 wrote:

Why the heck did you removed the auto-description on the OP?
It was not on purpose, and i messed it up x_X im sorry

Edit: i tried to fix it a bit, thanks for posting, at least someone notices this map enough to complain abuout that :D
posted
Remove double note at 4:20:623 on SC Diff

No kudosu~
posted
in the hard parts of HD, MX and SC where you have to press to most left note constantly for ~10 minutes you can move the notes from the left to middle to prevent people from hurting their left hand and move the notes that are now at the right side to the left and right
posted
m4m as promised.

[General]
  1. You must put the key amount(s) on each your diffs.
  2. For all diff, change your timing volume to 50%.
  3. The OD should be 7 and the HP should be 9 on SC diff.
  4. The OD should be 7 on MX diff.
  5. Here's the converted mp3 that can be rankable : http://puu.sh/4EoJL.rar


[SC]
  1. 00:43:861 - Add a hold at 4th.
  2. 00:44:242 - Add a hold at 5th.
  3. 00:44:623 (44623|5) - This hold should be started at 00:44:432 - and ends at 00:44:813 -.
  4. 00:55:004 (55004|1,55194|1,55385|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  5. 00:55:099 (55099|0,55289|0) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  6. 01:07:195 (67195|1,67385|1,67576|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  7. 01:07:290 (67290|0,67480|0) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  8. 01:12:242 - Add a hold at 4th.
  9. 01:28:623 - Add a hold at 4th.
  10. 01:30:337 (90337|1,90718|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  11. 01:29:861 (89861|4) - Move to 4th.
  12. 01:31:289 (91289|4) - Move to 7th.
  13. 01:31:670 - Add a note at 7th.
  14. 01:36:718 (96718|3,96718|4) - Move these notes to the right by 2 columns.
  15. 01:36:718 (96718|2) - Move to 4th.
  16. 01:36:718 (96718|0) - Move to 2nd.
  17. 01:36:813 (96813|5) - Move to 5th.
  18. 01:37:099 (97099|1,97289|1,97480|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  19. 01:37:194 (97194|0,97385|0) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  20. 01:37:670 (97670|1,97861|1,98051|1) - Move these notes to 3rd.
  21. 01:38:623 (98623|4,98718|6,98813|4,98909|6,99004|4) - Move these notes to the left by 1 column.
  22. 01:39:766 (99766|4,99956|4) - Move these notes to 6th.
  23. 01:40:051 (100051|5) - Move to 4th.
  24. 01:40:242 (100242|5,100432|5) - Move these notes to 5th.


Also, you really do like to repeat pattern on left side and right side. I didn't say that the pattern looks bad or anything but if you replay this diff again, you would also notice that you will need to change the pattern due to the pattern repetition technique that you mapped on this diff. Try to look on the ranked beatmap that has Insane diff and watch the pattern carefully and apply the idea of your pattern to your mapset after you watched those.

[MX]
  1. 00:00:586 (586|2) - Move to 6th.
  2. 00:05:880 (5880|3) - Move to 1st.
  3. 00:07:645 (7645|4) - Move to 4th.
  4. 00:07:792 (7792|3) - Move to 5th.
  5. 00:07:939 (7939|4) - Move to 6th.
  6. 00:11:027 (11027|3) - Move to 2nd.
  7. 00:11:321 (11321|1) - Move to 4th.
  8. 00:11:468 (11468|2) - Move to 2nd.
  9. 00:43:861 - Add a note at 4th.
  10. 00:44:242 - Add a note at 5th.
  11. 00:44:432 (44432|3) - Move to 6th.
  12. 00:44:813 - Add a note at 5th.
  13. 01:28:337 - Add a note at 4th.
  14. 01:29:385 (89385|3,89575|4,89670|3,89766|5,89861|3,89956|4,90051|2) - This part looks so right-handed. Try make it a center pattern.
  15. 02:40:623 (160623|5,160813|5) - Move these notes to 1st.
  16. 02:40:718 (160718|2,160909|2) - Move these notes to 7th.
  17. 03:16:813 (196813|5,196813|1,196813|3) - Move these notes to the left by 1 column.
  18. 05:23:289 (323289|4,323385|1,323480|3,323575|2,323670|4,323766|1) - Flip vertically on these notes.


This diff is also using the same pattern repetition technique like the SC diff. Try to change those.

[HD]
  1. 00:05:733 (5733|1,5880|3,6027|1) - Flip horizontally these notes.
  2. 00:07:645 (7645|3,7939|3) - Move these notes to 5th.
  3. 00:44:432 (44432|3,44623|3,44813|3,45004|3) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  4. 00:44:528 (44528|0,44718|0,44909|0,45099|0) - Move these notes to 4th.
  5. 05:23:289 (323289|3,323480|1,323670|3) - Flip horizontally these notes.


Same reason as SC and MX diff.

[NM]
  1. 00:05:733 (5733|1) - Move to 4th.
  2. 00:07:498 (7498|1) - Move to 1st.
  3. 00:07:645 (7645|2) - Move to 2nd.
  4. 00:07:792 (7792|1) - Move to 3rd.
  5. 01:32:337 (92337|2) - Move to 4th.
  6. 05:21:956 (321956|1,322147|2,322337|1) - Flip horizontally these notes.


This is a bit okay than the other diffs since this 4K is not requiring any such patterns to be made since this is the least amount of keys but try to change it when you feel like there's a part of the pattern that needs to be changed.

-----------------

Remember, if you used too much pattern repetition technique, your mapset will be look boring to player's eyes. Good luck ! ;)
posted

ishimaru94 wrote:

m4m as promised.

[General]
  1. You must put the key amount(s) on each your diffs.
  2. For all diff, change your timing volume to 50%.
  3. The OD should be 7 and the HP should be 9 on SC diff.
  4. The OD should be 7 on MX diff.
  5. Here's the converted mp3 that can be rankable : http://puu.sh/4EoJL.rar


[SC]
  1. 00:43:861 - Add a hold at 4th.
  2. 00:44:242 - Add a hold at 5th.
  3. 00:44:623 (44623|5) - This hold should be started at 00:44:432 - and ends at 00:44:813 -.
  4. 00:55:004 (55004|1,55194|1,55385|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  5. 00:55:099 (55099|0,55289|0) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  6. 01:07:195 (67195|1,67385|1,67576|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  7. 01:07:290 (67290|0,67480|0) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  8. 01:12:242 - Add a hold at 4th.
  9. 01:28:623 - Add a hold at 4th.
  10. 01:30:337 (90337|1,90718|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  11. 01:29:861 (89861|4) - Move to 4th.
  12. 01:31:289 (91289|4) - Move to 7th.
  13. 01:31:670 - Add a note at 7th.
  14. 01:36:718 (96718|3,96718|4) - Move these notes to the right by 2 columns.
  15. 01:36:718 (96718|2) - Move to 4th.
  16. 01:36:718 (96718|0) - Move to 2nd.
  17. 01:36:813 (96813|5) - Move to 5th.
  18. 01:37:099 (97099|1,97289|1,97480|1) - Move these notes to 4th.
  19. 01:37:194 (97194|0,97385|0) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  20. 01:37:670 (97670|1,97861|1,98051|1) - Move these notes to 3rd.
  21. 01:38:623 (98623|4,98718|6,98813|4,98909|6,99004|4) - Move these notes to the left by 1 column.
  22. 01:39:766 (99766|4,99956|4) - Move these notes to 6th.
  23. 01:40:051 (100051|5) - Move to 4th.
  24. 01:40:242 (100242|5,100432|5) - Move these notes to 5th.


Also, you really do like to repeat pattern on left side and right side. I didn't say that the pattern looks bad or anything but if you replay this diff again, you would also notice that you will need to change the pattern due to the pattern repetition technique that you mapped on this diff. Try to look on the ranked beatmap that has Insane diff and watch the pattern carefully and apply the idea of your pattern to your mapset after you watched those.

[MX]
  1. 00:00:586 (586|2) - Move to 6th.
  2. 00:05:880 (5880|3) - Move to 1st.
  3. 00:07:645 (7645|4) - Move to 4th.
  4. 00:07:792 (7792|3) - Move to 5th.
  5. 00:07:939 (7939|4) - Move to 6th.
  6. 00:11:027 (11027|3) - Move to 2nd.
  7. 00:11:321 (11321|1) - Move to 4th.
  8. 00:11:468 (11468|2) - Move to 2nd.
  9. 00:43:861 - Add a note at 4th.
  10. 00:44:242 - Add a note at 5th.
  11. 00:44:432 (44432|3) - Move to 6th.
  12. 00:44:813 - Add a note at 5th.
  13. 01:28:337 - Add a note at 4th.
  14. 01:29:385 (89385|3,89575|4,89670|3,89766|5,89861|3,89956|4,90051|2) - This part looks so right-handed. Try make it a center pattern.
  15. 02:40:623 (160623|5,160813|5) - Move these notes to 1st.
  16. 02:40:718 (160718|2,160909|2) - Move these notes to 7th.
  17. 03:16:813 (196813|5,196813|1,196813|3) - Move these notes to the left by 1 column.
  18. 05:23:289 (323289|4,323385|1,323480|3,323575|2,323670|4,323766|1) - Flip vertically on these notes.


This diff is also using the same pattern repetition technique like the SC diff. Try to change those.

[HD]
  1. 00:05:733 (5733|1,5880|3,6027|1) - Flip horizontally these notes.
  2. 00:07:645 (7645|3,7939|3) - Move these notes to 5th.
  3. 00:44:432 (44432|3,44623|3,44813|3,45004|3) - Move these notes to 2nd.
  4. 00:44:528 (44528|0,44718|0,44909|0,45099|0) - Move these notes to 4th.
  5. 05:23:289 (323289|3,323480|1,323670|3) - Flip horizontally these notes.


Same reason as SC and MX diff.

[NM]
  1. 00:05:733 (5733|1) - Move to 4th.
  2. 00:07:498 (7498|1) - Move to 1st.
  3. 00:07:645 (7645|2) - Move to 2nd.
  4. 00:07:792 (7792|1) - Move to 3rd.
  5. 01:32:337 (92337|2) - Move to 4th.
  6. 05:21:956 (321956|1,322147|2,322337|1) - Flip horizontally these notes.


This is a bit okay than the other diffs since this 4K is not requiring any such patterns to be made since this is the least amount of keys but try to change it when you feel like there's a part of the pattern that needs to be changed.

-----------------

Remember, if you used too much pattern repetition technique, your mapset will be look boring to player's eyes. Good luck ! ;)
Thank you for your mod! it's great ^^, i will keep it in mind when i am not as busy as i am at the moment :), thank you so much, i will change the bitrate and make the map less repetitive (it is since the song repeats that much :L)
posted
Yes, I agree that the some parts of the song repeats but you have to consider that each repetitive parts must have different patterns.
posted
Hi there (from SRMQ) :3/

Shi-Ra's Patterns Review:

NM
(notice that columns are following like 0 1 2 3)
00:27:004 (27004|2) - start this LN here 00:26:909 - there's only one crash-cymbal sound

From here 00:28:432 - begin following vocals and divide your LN according to syllables like this

00:35:004 (35004|3) - this LN should ends 00:35:670 - always connect the start and end of the slider in such situations

00:34:528 (34528|1) - this LN should ends 00:35:004 - ^

00:43:861 - add LN here then end it at 00:44:432 according to vocals

From 00:45:575 to 00:55:861 - try to spread notes from 1st and 2nd column between all columns and continue doing that, coz some patterns look same

From 01:25:861 to 01:27:670 - incorrect LN positions, use 1/4 divider and follow music like that

Delete 01:47:670 (107670|2) then add LN here 01:48:242 into 2nd column and end it at 01:48:432 according to vocals

From 01:59:861 to 02:01:385 - follow vocals again like ^

02:06:718 (126718|3) - move this LN to 1st column and try not to put the sliders far from each other

From 02:53:194 to 02:55:670 - this part look too monotonously, try to rearrange it

03:43:289 (223289|1) - delete, there's no sound

04:12:623 (252623|3,252623|0) - those LN should start 04:12:528

04:25:861 (265861|1) - move to 04:25:766 - not in rhythm


HD
(notice that columns are following like 0 1 2 3 4)
From 00:13:455 to 00:26:909 - this stream looks too monotonously, try to spread notes between different columns

00:27:004 (27004|3) - this LN should starts 00:26:909 - keep in eye all sliders like in NM

From 00:26:909 to 00:31:099 - spread those chords with keeping distance between them like this and continue placing it in this way

00:54:528 (54528|0,54718|0,55099|0,55289|0) - move to 4th column, try to change lead column position sometimes

From 01:30:909 to 01:35:480 - try to make those triplets and long stream more different like this

02:04:051 (124051|0,124242|0,124813|4,125004|4) - try to spread those notes between different columns it'll be more comfortable

From 03:22:909 to 03:27:924 - those jacks are too hard, I recommend to turn them into steam

From 04:01:766 to 04:20:305 - make those chords more different like this


MX
(notice that columns are following like 0 1 2 3 4 5)
From 00:13:169 to 00:26:909 - spread notes from leading column between 0 and 5th columns / between two hands / make some alternation

From 00:27:099 to 00:39:099 - try to make those brackets more different too, for example

Try to make streams more different too in whole map, for example


SC
Same problems with monotonous patterns, I recommend you to use different mapping techniques and different pattern-styles. Don't be afraid of experimenting with them!


Hope it'll be usefull ^w^
Good luck :3/
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.