forum

Why aren't my slider circles colored?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nastywishful
So I'm making a custom skin for myself, some elements made from scratch, some from osuskinner, some from other skins. The issue is, my slider circles aren't colored at all and it's really bothering me. What do I do?

(my skin)

(skin where i've been getting some of my slider assets from)

(by the way, im unsure why the slider start circles aren't on the source skin, but that's not the issue. the problem is that in the source skin, the sliders are colored fine, but in mine, they aren't.)
RockRoller
The source skin does not have sliderstartcircles, therefore osu! uses the hitcircles instead. By adding either sliderstartcircle or its overlay you explicitly tell osu "hey, use these instead".
On close look its visible that both your startcircle and its overlay are the same image, which means its probably actually coloured, however the overlay is hiding this since its directly on top.
Topic Starter
nastywishful

RockRoller wrote:

The source skin does not have sliderstartcircles, therefore osu! uses the hitcircles instead. By adding either sliderstartcircle or its overlay you explicitly tell osu "hey, use these instead".
On close look its visible that both your startcircle and its overlay are the same image, which means its probably actually coloured, however the overlay is hiding this since its directly on top.
thank you, i'll try that