forum

Abstract- selfban

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Patatitta
So, abstract decided to quit, and to selfban his account, since he wanted to quit osu, because he said it was like an addiction for him, screenshots attached

so he cheated for a selfban

and it worked

but somehow, he came back an hour after

He also deleted his twitter, and it's probably in the waiting period for the discord account deletion also, but, in twitter he said he asked for an deletion to support, and it got ignored since he is not from the EU, staff just deleted the cheated scores and that's it, there is no way he asked for an unban, I don't think the restoring an account after a selfban without asking for it has ever happened before, which makes me very confused, I would like to hear your guys interpretation of this

Edit 2: Abstract has confirmed that after the account was restricted, it was restored and an admin changed it's password so he didn't have access to it, still, I don't think this has ever happened before, read https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srtkan

about the actual topic of he quitting, looking at his motivation, I can understand why, he had over 6.6K hours in the game, which is an absolutely insane ammount, so yeah, I wish for him a happy recovery from the addiction that was osu for him, and a happy life overall, it's sad seeing him quit, but I feel we can all agree it was the best choice

edit: the images didn't paste properly
Nikolai

Patatitta wrote:

So, abstract decided to quit, and to selfban his account, since he wanted to quit osu, because he said it was like an addiction for him, screenshots attached

so he cheated for a selfban

and it worked

but somehow, he came back an hour after

He also deleted his twitter, and it's probably in the waiting period for the discord account deletion also, but, in twitter he said he asked for an deletion to support, and it got ignored since he is not from the EU, staff just deleted the cheated scores and that's it, there is no way he asked for an unban, I don't think the restoring an account after a selfban without asking for it has ever happened before, which makes me very confused, I would like to hear your guys interpretation of this

about the actual topic of he quitting, looking at his motivation, I can understand why, he had over 6.6K hours in the game, which is an absolutely insane ammount, so yeah, I wish for him a happy recovery from the addiction that was osu for him, and a happy life overall, it's sad seeing him quit, but I feel we can all agree it was the best choice

edit: the images didn't paste properly
ok mut en tiiä miks sun piti tehä tälläne lanka sille