forum

Featured Artist Beatmap Help | Rhthym32 Maps for first time.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rhythm32
beatmapsets/1609636#osu/3286589 I made this beatmap for like a month ago, and I really want suggestions to improve the beatmap. Like give me every wrong detail this beatmap has, also you may collaborate with me to map this beatmap. also tell me how to MAKE THIS BEATMAP LOOK NON-CONFUSING DURING MIXED SLIDERS AND CIRCLE/STREAMS, ETC.
Slyme
o/, there is modding q for that
Manuel-san_UWU

Rhthym32 wrote:

beatmapsets/1609636#osu/3286589 I made this beatmap for like a month ago, and I really want suggestions to improve the beatmap. Like give me every wrong detail this beatmap has, also you may collaborate with me to map this beatmap. also tell me how to MAKE THIS BEATMAP LOOK NON-CONFUSING DURING MIXED SLIDERS AND CIRCLE/STREAMS, ETC.
hi i check your map and its look good to me you nailed the BPM and the map make sense but in the 1:20 why the first slider is not placed in the tick?
Sies
Hello o/

Rhthym32:
No need to create a new thread to get feedback or mod.

You can request for feedback or mod in the Modding Queues forum. Check the guide first before posting: community/forums/topics/726725

Manuel-san_UWU:
Modding discussion is done in this Beatmap Discussion page: beatmapsets/1609636/discussion

-----

If you want to know more deeply about modding, see: wiki/Modding

Good luck!