forum

[Poll] Next meet-up should be hosted where?

posted
Total Posts

What city should next meet up be hosted.

Stockholm
28.26%
Göteborg
26.09%
Oslo
30.43%
København
15.22%
Total votes: 92
Topic Starter
Kluddio
Just a quick check up where people want to have the next meet up,
This does not mean that it will be hosted soon.
Kotayo
voted Göteborg as I feel that is the like middlepoint for everyone except for maybe the ppl who live up north in Sweden/Norway....Stockholm could probably also work but I feel most people will have a really long trip there
and as I personally experienced a total of 16hours bus riding to Oslo for the last meetup i doubt anyone else want to go through that xD
Liiraye
sthlm cuz cba 2 bus
Topic Starter
Kluddio
I have to agree with Kotayo, Göteborg seem to be the place that is the center between Sweden danmark norway.
Dolphin
It would be fun to go together at a convention like Desucon: 9 (which is in Lillestrøm)
They even have their own room for sleeping in so you don't have to go through the mess with finding a place to stay.
Besides Desucon is a cool convention for otaku people.

(and if you go you will get to see me in cosplay :D )
boat
Don't meet up in Gothenburg there's nothing to see or do here.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Dolphin wrote:

It would be fun to go together at a convention like Desucon: 9 (which is in Lillestrøm)
They even have their own room for sleeping in so you don't have to go through the mess with finding a place to stay.
Besides Desucon is a cool convention for otaku people.

(and if you go you will get to see me in cosplay :D )
The problem with a meet up on a convention is the sum you got to pay. First the traveling then entry fee for the convenstion then the hotel.
Kotayo

boat wrote:

Don't meet up in Gothenburg there's nothing to see or do here.
Liseberg and ending the meet-up at some restaurant? which more or less what we did in Oslo (amusement park and pizza) but the lack of swedes xD
and there's a lot of other stuff to do in Göteborg/Gothenburg xD
boat
lel liseberg

Unless you're all underage I'd highly recommend going to Sticky Fingers whenever a decent band is playing. That's about the only reasonable place I can think of. If you are underage you could go and order a table at the hard rock café before the club opens, if you stay and at least look of reasonable age they wont kick you out. It's a nice place as well, but a bit pricey food and drinks wise.
Liiraye

boat wrote:

lel liseberg

Unless you're all underage I'd highly recommend going to Sticky Fingers whenever a decent band is playing. That's about the only reasonable place I can think of. If you are underage you could go and order a table at the hard rock café before the club opens, if you stay and at least look of reasonable age they wont kick you out. It's a nice place as well, but a bit pricey food and drinks wise.

Sticky Fingers - the mecca of gbg
Though I highly doubt everyone will be 18+.
boat

Liiraye wrote:

Sticky Fingers - the mecca of gbg
Whole of Gothenburg is pretty much the equivalent of mecca. You're going to run into "such people" everywhere, I don't really find sticky fingers to be an exception out of the ordinary.
Xytox

Liiraye wrote:

sthlm cuz cba 2 bus
This^
Otherwise you won't be seeing me at the meet-up. But then again, who wants to see me? \:>/
Topic Starter
Kluddio
LETS GO TO THE PUB!
I will smuggle you all in~~

Saten, put that hammer down! ~~~It was a joke~~
kriers
DreamHack is where it's at
Dolphin

kriers wrote:

Let's arrange an osu tournament.
(and maybe a Taiko tourney)
Kotayo

kriers wrote:

was thinking a bit as to why dreamhack wasn't an option as it is a great idea
Topic Starter
Kluddio
We had already talked about it Summer 2014 everyone should go then
maal
det skal da holdes i perkerhavn
Xytox

Dolphin wrote:

kriers wrote:

Let's arrange an osu tournament.
(and maybe a Taiko tourney)
That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Xytox wrote:

That would actually be pretty cool. The one who gets last place has to buy everyone a coke. Am I a genius or what?
Genius Xytox strikes again.
show more