forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999
Holy shit bird you didn't have to edit that whole post it's a copypasta wtf

Also, you messed up on "pedal to the medal" (it's metal).

Anyway, this whole discussion reminds me of the time Aurani admitted to bathing in the open air in a waterfall or something. Said he liked to feel the wind on his cheeks.
Green Platinum
I've seen medal, metal and mettle for that saying.
Aurani

johnmedina999 wrote:

Anyway, this whole discussion reminds me of the time Aurani admitted to bathing in the open air in a waterfall or something. Said he liked to feel the wind on his cheeks.
What's wrong with that? Not a single person can see you and it's beautiful on 40 degrees with that lovely breeze hitting your body as the water embraces you.
Pure Heaven
Milkshake
Reminds me of that one time my retarded roommate started washing her dishes using the hot water as I showered, the water turned ice-cold.
Truly a challenging experience, the challenging part being trying to not lose my fucking shit at her. It literally says above our apartment's sink "is someone showering? don't use the water here!"
VinZentVanDough

Milkshake wrote:

Reminds me of that one time my retarded roommate started washing her dishes using the hot water as I showered, the water turned ice-cold.
Truly a challenging experience, the challenging part being trying to not lose my fucking shit at her. It literally says above our apartment's sink "is someone showering? don't use the water here!"

People that never follow the rules smh
Comfy Slippers
Let's go boys and girls! It's politi-test time!

https://8values.github.io
http://www.politiscales.net/en_US

B1rd
Respect women property rights.

The second one is way too convoluted.
ColdTooth

I think the first one is also.. kinda misleading. I don't even consider myself a liberal, but this site thinks I am, even though I'm not.
Comfy Slippers
You can try
https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Still think that this one is relatively biased
B1rd
That test is quite bad. An I don't see how Coldtooth isn't a Liberal, according to the bastardised American definition, considering the results on his political test.
Jordan
h
ColdTooth

B1rd wrote:

That test is quite bad. An I don't see how Coldtooth isn't a Liberal, according to the bastardised American definition, considering the results on his political test.
DaddyCoolVipper
The 8values test sucks, within the first 10 questions there were 2 that stuck out as being insanely subjective
B1rd
Almost like political opinions are subjective.
johnmedina999
I'm going to post mine because I'm bored.

DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

Nah, what I mean is, for example:

"Maintaining a balanced budget is more important than ensuring the welfare of all citizens."

I believe that maintaining a balanced budget is part of what ensures the welfare of all citizens, since economy doing good = more money for welfare, infrastructure, etc. So how can I honestly answer this question?
Comfy Slippers

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

The 8values test sucks, within the first 10 questions there were 2 that stuck out as being insanely subjective
The combination of these 2 (politiscales and 8values) is the best you can do as far as online political tests go.They aren't perfect by any means, but they do give a solid insight.

My only concern here is that I see myself more as a pragmatist rather than a populist.
Green Platinum
When does agree become a strongly agree is my issue with those tests.
Aurani

ColdTooth wrote:

I think the first one is also.. kinda misleading. I don't even consider myself a liberal, but this site thinks I am, even though I'm not.
It's almost as if online tests don't mean anything and are just for fun
B1rd

johnmedina999 wrote:

I'm going to post mine because I'm bored.

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Nah, what I mean is, for example:

"Maintaining a balanced budget is more important than ensuring the welfare of all citizens."

I believe that maintaining a balanced budget is part of what ensures the welfare of all citizens, since economy doing good = more money for welfare, infrastructure, etc. So how can I honestly answer this question?
You're just being too particular about the framing of the question. You should just ask yourself whether you are okay with putting the country into debt to fund social programmes as labour is prone to do.
E m i

rate
Naimae
[quote="B1rd"]is this the fabled radical centrist
B1rd

Momi wrote:

rate
normalfag/10
abraker

The Holy Centric Quality Posting Middlefag

ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

The Holy Centric Quality Posting Middlefag

me
Comfy Slippers
abraker
omg I'm thinner than noodle
Green Platinum
I think Vipper and Aurani could be swapped
B1rd
nice meme(s)
Serraionga
nice

i want to be squashed like stefon too
Aurani

Green Platinum wrote:

What is the meme supposed to mean and why swapped?
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

What is the meme supposed to mean and why swapped?
>not knowing about horseshoe theory

Are you a newfag?

Mara
Nice memes.
B1rd
Feels good that memes are legal here.
DaddyCoolVipper
Hahahaha fuck B1rd that's the rare 9/10 meme, amazing stuff
ColdTooth
so why am i near the middle
DaddyCoolVipper
Really