forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani
That feeling when your friendly little Maine Coon of 5 months slays a fully grown cat...
Hika

Aurani wrote:

That feeling when your friendly little Maine Coon of 5 months slays a fully grown cat...
That's adorable! Sounds like you taught it how to slay!
Aurani
Like Hell I did. She's spending too much time with the dog. Idk why she even did it, since she's growing quite fat from devouring expensive food and eating half of my meals on top of it.
Comfy Slippers

E n l i g h t e n m e n t
Meah

best ship
Serraionga

best ship
Razzy
hell yeah, got two maps into MWC
Hika
SOLAR ECLIPSE IS LIT IN 10 MINUTES go amerikkka
BrokenArrow
the solar eclipse is a lie made up by NASA to sell solar eclipse glasses
DJ Enetro
I actually wonder what is the actual ratio of people that hate/are ok with me.
Mahogany
I like you :)
Rurree
I think it's better to not give a shit about what other people think of you, especially online.
Jun Maeda
Get peppy's sexy glasses and enjoy on watching solar eclipse ;)
Ryoid

DJ Enetro wrote:

I actually wonder what is the actual ratio of people that hate/are ok with me.
Why not hold a survey tho
johnmedina999

Madvillain wrote:

I think it's better to not give a shit about what other people think of you, especially online.
But what if you just can't help it? Do you just kind of force yourself to not care?
Aurani
Then you grow up.

The more you care about what random strangers think of you, the more it shows how little you know yourself and how much you have left to experience. That's what's stopping you from not giving a shit.
Serraionga
I Dont Give A   About What Others Might Say Me................

Just Be Youreself Bro Xd.............................................................................
Hika
LMFAO ^

this is disturbingly funny
Ryoid
Well, you can say that again
Rurree
I mean, maybe you could give a shit.. But it's pretty pathetic if you let it affect you. Like seriously, it couldn't get anymore pathetic than getting bothered over a stranger's opinion, especially online. Unless your life revolves around the internet.
Mahogany
Absolutely not caring what anyone thinks of you is a sign you're fucked up because humans are naturally social creatures.
You can still care what people think about you in a healthy manner. It's kinda necessary for, like, being a good friend and stuff.
Serraionga

Mahogany wrote:

Absolutely not caring what anyone thinks of you is a sign you're fucked up because humans are naturally social creatures.
You can still care what people think about you in a healthy manner. It's kinda necessary for, like, being a good friend and stuff.
I'm pretty sure they weren't leaving out those kind of people though, it's just that "not caring about what anyone says" is the most efficient way to say you don't give a shit about strangers trying to pester you. That's my stance on it, at least.
Aurani
Just as Serra stated above, the ones you love and respect =/= random strangers.

3 days ago, a young girl, about 19, walked past me on the street, looked up to my hair and made a cringing face as she walked past. You are basically stating that I should actually care about her thoughts? There are 7 billion people on this planet, you have to be joking to actually state that you should give a shit what each and every one of them think of you.
DJ Enetro
I mean first of all you have to consider what they are saying (common sense ofc) then act from there. See what it does for you. There's no point in trying to listen to anyone if you do not know what the flip they are saying.
Meah

It looks easier to get URs now than back then
Zain Sugieres
Weeb games :puke:
johnmedina999

Raspberriel wrote:

hell yeah, got two maps into MWC
I'm jealous.
Meah

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Weeb games :puke:
But osu! counts as one too Zain-sama :o
Milkshake
promos aren't real URs
Foxtrot

Meah wrote:

how much money did you spend on this
Granger
Hello
DJ Enetro
Hi. How are you
Foxtrot

Granger wrote:

Hello
OH

i haven't seen you in a while? have you decided to crawl out of tuuba?
Hika
Oh wow
Meah

Milkshake wrote:

promos aren't real URs
b but.. (つ﹏<)・゚。

Foxtrot wrote:

Meah wrote:

how much money did you spend on this
a few (*´・v・)
Aomi

Granger wrote:

Hello
cant believe youre still using that banner i made for you :V
lol
suck my ass
FuZ
Foxtrot

FuZ wrote:

that's a cute
Granger
Some git PMed me on here and i got a mail. Sup? Not really active in tuuba either anymore
show more