Serraionga
Foxtrot

Raspberriel wrote:

imbecil!
hola PUTA #3
Railey2
how do you explain this sudden surge of cancer
Aurani
It doesn't even surprise me to see Madvillain having started this cancerfest.
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

how do you explain this sudden surge of cancer
good morning!

Aurani wrote:

and good morning to you, too!
Lacrimae

Lacrimae wrote:

this is now a nice thread. only nice posts are allowed on here. i hope you all have a great day today! <3
FuZ
Razzy

Aurani wrote:

it's better than people expressing their fawning adoration for the goddamn Chetniks and Ustase
EDIT: ayy speaking of Ustase look what I just found
Taj
Imbecile!
Zain Sugieres

Raspberriel wrote:

Aurani wrote:

it's better than people expressing their fawning adoration for the goddamn Chetniks and Ustase
EDIT: ayy speaking of Ustase look what I just found
Why are all flags messed up but the polish one is correct??
Aurani
Some imbecile's view on the world. Not that I'm surprised, judging by who it's coming from.
Razzy

Aurani wrote:

Some imbecile's view on the world. Not that I'm surprised, judging by who it's coming from.
oh, go fuck yourself

can't even take a goddamn joke image I didn't even make, jesus christ
Taj
I already paid 7 bucks for a Cosmopolitan and this is the result?
Apparently I wasted too much time on my ethernet, damn right I do!

Taking a fucking cliffjumper seriously, jesus christ it's the occult
go back to Split because you have to

Urusai!
Serraionga

Raspberriel wrote:

That would actually be pretty good for me. 8-)
It's more likely that pigs learn to fly before that happens, unfortunately. I want to cry.
Jordan
Made my first 3k € profit from ether about a week ago, just in time for the big dip phew. Bought some again now, boutta cash out soon.

Lol @ not jumping on the crypto hypetrain in 2017 before it all crashes.
_handholding

Another great youtube comment. I can't begin articulate the association between America and the arabs; perhaps B1rd can give me some insight :^)

edit: for some context, the video was titled "does slave labour still exist in the USA" and then went into a bit of detail about prison labour
Aurani
I usually find it hilarious how unintelligent both sides are. The video itself sounds like some wannabe "intellectual" is trying to come off as a great thinker by asking random questions, and people like that imbecile present their own case of degeneracy.
Mahogany
Get Hype!!!

Taj
Koizumi Hanayo.
B1rd

Kisses wrote:

Another great youtube comment. I can't begin articulate the association between America and the arabs; perhaps B1rd can give me some insight :^)

edit: for some context, the video was titled "does slave labour still exist in the USA" and then went into a bit of detail about prison labour
I don't know. But I know there was quite a prolific arab slave trade, and it was a lot worse than the European slave trade. White people get a lot of flack for slavery, but it was virtually universal back then, and White people were the first to abolish slavery.
Comfy Slippers

L to the MAO
lol
lately the title of this thread has been very accurate
Meah

Anyone here who knows this game?
Ragnarok Online?
DaddyCoolVipper

Comfy Slippers wrote:

L to the MAO
I too get my political views from watching Fox News strawman debates

Jesus Christ that shit is painfully stupid to watch
Razzy
Imagine taking Fucker Carlson seriously

EDIT: on an unrelated note, Notch is a fucking dumbass
yam_old_1
jojo fans are worse than bronies
Mahogany
I mean bronies are pretty cool so that doesnt say much about jojo fans

the ora ora ora song is fucking sick though
Aurani

Mahogany wrote:

I mean bronies are pretty cool so that doesnt say much about jojo fans

the ora ora ora song is fucking sick though
Comfy Slippers
It's not cause you watch a little girls show, it's not cause you masturbate to horses and you (some) find them sexually attractive... it's shit like this that makes me unable to accept you people

More extreme version of weebs - is how I see it.
Aurani
I hold the same view about bronies as I do about gays, religion and similar (personal) things. You are, in my eyes, completely fine no matter how weird it is, but that's only as long as you don't take it out in the public and wave with it as if it was your dick.

You can fuck horses, dead mice, sleep with your mother or father, believe in an alien superbeing that created us by jamming feces into a pouch and squeezing it, you can do whatever the fuck is in the boundaries of law no matter how twisted or weird it might be, but the moment you create a fucking parade about it, it's crossing the line.
Mahogany

Comfy Slippers wrote:

More extreme version of weebs - is how I see it.
bronies are nicer than weebs though
Comfy Slippers
Both weebs and bronies are at fault. Nobody is gonna judge you for liking something unorthodox. Bronies have built these negative stereotypes and it's nobody's fault but theirs.
B1rd

Railey2 wrote:

This might be an often overlooked fact so im just gonna throw it in here: Every country has no-go zones once it reaches a certain size. Not saying that refugees dont make it worse, because they clearly do, but still. Something to be mindful of.
That goes without saying. But when you have riots, flash mobs, emergency service workers being attacked, that is not normal. Definitely not normal for a Western country. But hey, at least everyone who ignores the issue can pat themselves on the back for not being racists.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

when you have riots, flash mobs, emergency service workers being attacked, that is not normal. Definitely not normal for a Western country
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_riots

Mr. Perspective over here sure knows what he's talking about
show more