forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2

EneT wrote:

In my experience, the tsunami in Japan was the biggest, recent tragedy that no one really gave a shit about.

:0
B1rd

Endaris wrote:

Another map for Railey where B1rd leads my Friend Ranking, huehue
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/36653
Great composition by the way.
I should have FC'd that but for some reason my keyboard just didn't register at one part.

The first anime I watch was Hellsing I think, which I picked up for a dvd store. I'm watching Dragonball at the moment.
Foxtrot

EneT wrote:

In my experience, the tsunami in Japan was the biggest, recent tragedy that no one really gave a shit about.
If you're talking about the 9.0-magnitude earthquake then I don't know what you're talking about because that event got a lot of coverage. If you're talking about the most recent one (the one that happened literally yesterday) I wouldn't call it a tragedy since only 3 civilians got injured so far and the tsunami looks cool rather than terrifying

EneT

Foxtrot wrote:

EneT wrote:

If you're talking about the 9.0-magnitude earthquake then I don't know what you're talking about because that event got a lot of coverage. If you're talking about the most recent one (the one that happened literally yesterday) I wouldn't call it a tragedy since only 3 civilians got injured so far and the tsunami looks cool rather than terrifying

The earlier one that happened at 2011. I'm talking about how despite being a massive tragedy, in my experience, no one around me really seemed to care much about it and neither did I. Obviously the media covered a lot about it but people here didn't really care all that much. Compare it to say... 9/11 where as a 5 year old, even I knew about it and it was the talk of the area for a while. The conversation about the tsunami on the other hand was more like:
'Guys did you hear there was this massive tsunami in Japan'
'oh'
'apparently there's a rumour the creator of pokemon died'
'oh noo what's gonna happen to pokemon?!'
and then everyone just moved on.
Endaris
I think I donated like 5 bucks via my mobile phone back then in 2011.
There are so many huge tragic events in the world that don't get coverage at all. All the wars in the third world driven by capitalism somehow - if it wasn't for the refugees we wouldn't get even close as much coverage as we get for Syria now.
Tornado

Endaris wrote:

There are so many huge tragic events in the world that don't get coverage at all. All the wars in the third world driven by capitalism somehow - if it wasn't for the refugees we wouldn't get even close as much coverage as we get for Syria now.
About that tsunami incident 5 years ago; I remember that People mostly donated through facebook games offers.I remember when my friend was playing farmvile and all the Cash (game coin) prices were reduced by 90%

About the Syria refugees,my friend told me the EXACT same thing when were talking with him from skype call
B1rd

Endaris wrote:

Lmao it's not capitalism that causes all the wars in the third world. They've been killing each other in Africa with their tribal conflicts for millennia.
Endaris
Not even close to that scale though. I mean they've been killing each other in Europe for millennia as well.
And it's also not like the US and the sowjets didn't do their utmost to get corrupt regimes going.
B1rd
Maybe there is more deaths since there's also more people? You'll have to show some sort of convincing statistics that there are more deaths from violent causes in this modern era. And I still have no idea how you're connecting any of this to capitalism.

The US has installed dictators, it's brought down dictators, no doubt it's killed many people with its shitty foreign policies, but that's the US for you.
Endaris
Coltan would be the first thing to connect with capitalism.
Then there are the oil giants that enjoy fucking up the environment and killing people via that because the corrupt regimes don't enforce stuff.
FuZ

Jordan
Jellyblob
x
B1rd

Endaris wrote:

Coltan would be the first thing to connect with capitalism.
Then there are the oil giants that enjoy fucking up the environment and killing people via that because the corrupt regimes don't enforce stuff.
Hardly like the exploitation of resources of countries too weak to defend them is the fault of capitalism.
AutoMedic
jesus christ eminem has the best verses
Rurree
eminem used to have the best verses

used to
AutoMedic
yeah i've been listening to his older albums (curtain's call and marshall mathers 1)
i've been enjoying both but his newer stuff is kind of stale and a bit too mainstream but whatever

oh and recovery too but i always seethe everytime i hear LOVE THE WAY YOU FUCKING LIE
Jordan
fugg dona drump

tell that nigga i seh dah......
EneT
The Marshall Mathers LP was his best album but it was in his earliest years in which he truly showed he was a lyrical genius. His bars in Infinite have frequently come into mind for the past 12 years I found out about it and still sends chills down my spine whenever I listen to it.
Man I got evidence, I'm never dense
and I've been clever ever since
My residence was hesitant
to do some some shit that represents the MO
so I'm assuming all responsibility
cus' there a monster will in me
That always wants to kills MCs

Rurree
MMLP 1 and SSLP are amazing albums no doubt. Hearing the track, "Kim" is like hearing it for the first time, it gives me goosebumps every damn time.

It's a shame though that we'll probably be unable to see Eminem at his peak ever again. Relapse is cringey and just overall bad while MMLP2 is mediocre, imho.
AutoMedic
SSLP is pretty rad but I fell inlove with The Eminem Show (currently listening to it right now)

Still hasn't tuned on Kim but I'll be looking forward to it I guess
EneT
He's re-releasing his Infinite album aswell to celebrate it's 20-year anniversary but it has that disgusting new-school sound unlike the chill sounding 90s sound it originally has. If you listen to rap, you'd know that new school sound. This one.

Jellyblob
x
lol
you must be a really really good friend to have if hes this pissed you've not spoken to him
EneT

Jellyblob56 wrote:

mfw I stop getting on steam for like 2 weeks and I see this
I've talked to this guy pretty much every day for 6 years but apparently I've been talking to people behind his back lol
He told you good, you absolute weeb-trash degenerate.
Jellyblob
x
Faust
I don't think they consider you any sort of friend if they can behave in such a manner, and neither should you.
Jellyblob
x
EneT
Either they're a piece of trash or you're the piece of trash. I'll confidently say that you're the piece of trash and you're just a degenerate in general. There's a good reason for when your friends abandon you.
Jellyblob
x
Hika
friends are always exhausting to have honestly
so much work and effort
Jellyblob
x
EneT
You must be friends with the wrong people then.
BrokenArrow
friendship - not even once
Jellyblob
x
EneT
So what you're basically saying is, you're a loser in high school stuck with the two loser friends you've always been stuck with for years and you want to stop hanging out with them because it's tiring being a loser.
Jellyblob
x
EneT
Must be boring... I can't sympathise. Maybe another degenerate here can understand you like B1rd for example.
FuZ
you should only be friend with people that give you free stuff
EneT

FuZ wrote:

you should only be friend with people that give you free stuff
thats tru. B1rd gave me a game for free and that's the only reason I have him on steam.
show more