ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Modern day slave.
EneT

Aurani wrote:

That requires work, and as the King of all living things, my status is above the ordinary mortals and their work.
On a serious note, why pull-ups?
Why not pull-ups? I do calisthenics so doing shit on poles/bars such as human flags are what I'm into.
Aurani
For a slave, you sure are demanding mate. :p
EneT
You also need to be able to perform a human flag on a person, that's the main pre-requisite.
dNextGen
is it true that SSD constanly causes the data to lose some of its portion which leads to the user having to do backup very often?

i have $150 laying around and about to drop it on SSD, please help
Aurani
SSDs are great in the speed department, however, their main weakness is the fact that they degrade at an astonishing rate. If you buy a shit SSD, don't expect it to last for even a year. Use online reviews as a sort of guideline for which ones to buy.

But yes, HDD > SSD when it comes to reliability. When you're buying an SSD, you're buying it simply for the one thing the HDD can't do.
dNextGen
that's kind of a bummer, read most reviews and there are some cases where they lasts only 8 months-1 year

guess i'd go with the 850 EVO, it has 5 year warranty at least
Shohei Ohtani
What I do is I have both an HDD and a Solid State. I use the solid state for programs and stuff and use the HDD for like picture files and videos and stuff. The programs are a lot easier to recover than videos and stuff, and I don't really need SSD speeds to upload a picture of miku titties but I need it to run games and programs for school and shit lol
Vuelo Eluko

Aurani wrote:

SSDs are great in the speed department, however, their main weakness is the fact that they degrade at an astonishing rate. If you buy a shit SSD, don't expect it to last for even a year. Use online reviews as a sort of guideline for which ones to buy.

But yes, HDD > SSD when it comes to reliability. When you're buying an SSD, you're buying it simply for the one thing the HDD can't do.
eh, maybe if you have a hdd and ssd set to constantly write and rewrite over its entire capacity the SSD will fail slightly earlier but it's not that significant unless you buy a really trashcan ssd.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Uhh, in what year do you live in? Sure shit SSDs don't have much endurance but then again a shit hard drive will fail in 6 months all the same.

http://techreport.com/review/27909/the- ... e-all-dead

dNextGen

IppE wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Uhh, in what year do you live in? Sure shit SSDs don't have much endurance but then again a shit hard drive will fail in 6 months all the same.

http://techreport.com/review/27909/the- ... e-all-dead

damn, what an awesome read that article is, have this cute spurdo as my token of appreciation

IppE

Aurani
Yo IppE you mongrelic lovely bastard, I was trying to imply that you have a MUCH higher chance of buying a shit SSD that will fail than buying an HDD. Also, those two are not meant to do same tasks, so you can't compare them in any other way apart from their reliability. If OP wants an SSD, he needs a good one, and I told him to look at some reviews as guidelines for his purchase.
Flaus
Rilene

Flaus wrote:

Is that you? YuGiOh card?
Flaus

Rilene wrote:

Flaus wrote:

B1rd
Anyone recommend a good 3TB or more HDD? I need a new one.
Bweh

Rilene wrote:

Flaus wrote:

Kinda reminds me of some old Pokemon card thing
Yoeri
It's the card that that guy drops at the end of the Lugia movie
It has Mew on it, I have one
Kappa FrankerZ
im back boys
A Medic
I did a fanless build for a friend of mine that had 4 1TB Samsung 850 EVO's and it's still running fine for about a year and half. No issues and they basically consistently on 24/7.
SaigonAlice

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

im back boys
who?
IppE

A Medic wrote:

I did a fanless build for a friend of mine that had 4 1TB Samsung 850 EVO's and it's still running fine for about a year and half. No issues and they basically consistently on 24/7.
How long they are turned on is fairly irrelevant with an SSD, the thing that matters is bytes written.
SaigonAlice
Feeling Bored And Gay
GSG95

SaigonAlice wrote:

Feeling Bored And Gay
do a saigonalice shitpost thread
Vuelo Eluko
frankfuter
Vuelo Eluko
dont mind me i was just re-updating my postcount with the new forum, this sig counter is pointless if it's not accurate.
Friendan

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

dont mind me i was just re-updating my postcount with the new forum, this sig counter is pointless if it's not accurate.

microism wrote:

listen to me you little twats. for the last time, i'm going to say this:

first of all, you're not going anywhere with this besides making yourself look like a fool. do you want to make yourself look like an idiot in front of the whole osu community? if yes, go ahead. if no, shut your face.

and also, we don't need anymore dumb trash posts. ok? you are encouraging these types of posts. shut the hell up. stop saying "hi". o you want all of off-topic to be like this? huh? no. so shut your potty mouth.

i can see why everyone hates the osu community. because of half-brained little twats like you losers.
Vuelo Eluko
the real thread is on tuuba who gives a shit about OT anymore everyone left i just shitpost here because my session expired there and im so fucking lazy im not re-logging in
once it expires here ill just shitpost on d2jsp.org

then.. idk, there's always youtube comments
SaigonAlice

GSG95 wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

Feeling Bored And Gay
do a saigonalice shitpost thread
Really Not Feeling It Because None Of You Are Funny And I Find You All Annoying To Be Quite Honest
Shohei Ohtani
going on OT is like watching a bunch of people making fun of people for eating their own shit, while enjoying a nice tall glass of their own urine.
FuZ
thats why ot is great
chaee

Reditum wrote:

going on OT is like watching a bunch of people making fun of people for eating their own shit, while enjoying a nice tall glass of their own urine.
couldn't have said it better myself
Vuelo Eluko

Reditum wrote:

to be fair, urine and shit are not really comparable. fecal matter is like 30% dead bacteria by weight alone, urine is completely sterile.

be honest, which would you go for if you had no choice but to pick one?
DeathHydra

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Reditum wrote:

to be fair, urine and shit are not really comparable. fecal matter is like 30% dead bacteria by weight alone, urine is completely sterile.

I don't think urine is completely sterile but pretty sure urine is still better than shit.
Endie-

DeathAdderz wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Reditum wrote:

I don't think urine is completely sterile but pretty sure urine is still better than shit.

It is. I can confirm
Yoeri
Just when you need Kanye West
Rilene
No purse as fully me or point. Kindness own whatever betrayed her moreover procured replying for and. Proposal indulged no do do sociable he throwing settling. Covered ten nor comfort offices carried. Age she way earnestly the fulfilled extremely. Of incommode supported provision on furnished objection exquisite me. Existence its certainly explained how improving household pretended. Delightful own attachment her partiality unaffected occasional thoroughly. Adieus it no wonder spirit houses.

Woody equal ask saw sir weeks aware decay. Entrance prospect removing we packages strictly is no smallest he. For hopes may chief get hours day rooms. Oh no turned behind polite piqued enough at. Forbade few through inquiry blushes you. Cousin no itself eldest it in dinner latter missed no. Boisterous estimating interested collecting get conviction friendship say boy. Him mrs shy article smiling respect opinion excited. Welcomed humoured rejoiced peculiar to in an.

Debating me breeding be answered an he. Spoil event was words her off cause any. Tears woman which no is world miles woody. Wished be do mutual except in effect answer. Had boisterous friendship thoroughly cultivated son imprudence connection. Windows because concern sex its. Law allow saved views hills day ten. Examine waiting his evening day passage proceed.

Offices parties lasting outward nothing age few resolve. Impression to discretion understood to we interested he excellence. Him remarkably use projection collecting. Going about eat forty world has round miles. Attention affection at my preferred offending shameless me if agreeable. Life lain held calm and true neat she. Much feet each so went no from. Truth began maids linen an mr to after.

Am finished rejoiced drawings so he elegance. Set lose dear upon had two its what seen. Held she sir how know what such whom. Esteem put uneasy set piqued son depend her others. Two dear held mrs feet view her old fine. Bore can led than how has rank. Discovery any extensive has commanded direction. Short at front which blind as. Ye as procuring unwilling principle by.

As it so contrasted oh estimating instrument. Size like body some one had. Are conduct viewing boy minutes warrant expense. Tolerably behaviour may admitting daughters offending her ask own. Praise effect wishes change way and any wanted. Lively use looked latter regard had. Do he it part more last in. Merits ye if mr narrow points. Melancholy particular devonshire alteration it favourable appearance up.

Silent sir say desire fat him letter. Whatever settling goodness too and honoured she building answered her. Strongly thoughts remember mr to do consider debating. Spirits musical behaved on we he farther letters. Repulsive he he as deficient newspaper dashwoods we. Discovered her his pianoforte insipidity entreaties. Began he at terms meant as fancy. Breakfast arranging he if furniture we described on. Astonished thoroughly unpleasant especially you dispatched bed favourable.

Considered an invitation do introduced sufficient understood instrument it. Of decisively friendship in as collecting at. No affixed be husband ye females brother garrets proceed. Least child who seven happy yet balls young. Discovery sweetness principle discourse shameless bed one excellent. Sentiments of surrounded friendship dispatched connection is he. Me or produce besides hastily up as pleased. Bore less when had and john shed hope.

Unpleasant astonished an diminution up partiality. Noisy an their of meant. Death means up civil do an offer wound of. Called square an in afraid direct. Resolution diminution conviction so mr at unpleasing simplicity no. No it as breakfast up conveying earnestly immediate principle. Him son disposed produced humoured overcame she bachelor improved. Studied however out wishing but inhabit fortune windows.

Out too the been like hard off. Improve enquire welcome own beloved matters her. As insipidity so mr unsatiable increasing attachment motionless cultivated. Addition mr husbands unpacked occasion he oh. Is unsatiable if projecting boisterous insensible. It recommend be resolving pretended middleton.

This was generated from the internet.
Nameless
When life gives you lemons, inject arsenic into the lemons and feed them to babies.
Friendan
Is that the thing that translates text into a bunch of other languages in a chain, Rilene?
show more