Sounds like you're just moving on and enjoying yourself while you're at it
Im not enjoying myself lmfao end my life
mind sharing why?
Yuudachi-kun

Reditum wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Sounds like you're just moving on and enjoying yourself while you're at it
Im not enjoying myself lmfao end my life
You keep saying this but you're not doing enough of it.
Antlia-

Khelly wrote:

Then in this case I'm not a fluid because I feel feminine all the time nayahahahahahjrikclgfndoe
partially or completely?
Yuudachi-kun

ahsoka08 wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Then in this case I'm not a fluid because I feel feminine all the time nayahahahahahjrikclgfndoe
partially or completely?
Yes
Antlia-
you sound like my dad
no seriously which one
Yuudachi-kun
I would wish for it to be completely but things aren't like that that I can outwardly and fully express it in look and demeanour.
Antlia-
so you're a demi-girl?
you know only you can say what gender you are, if you say that you're a woman, you're a woman no matter what
Yuudachi-kun

ahsoka08 wrote:

so you're a demi-girl?
you know only you can say what gender you are, if you say that you're a woman, you're a woman no matter what
Stop using these made-up tumblr terms with me
Antlia-
not tumblr, those are real terms
the tumblr shit is all of the new "gender symbols" they made, that's tumblr shit
Yoeri
fuck off
Aurani
Finally something we agree upon, Yoi.
Antlia-

Yoeri wrote:

fuck off
Yuudachi-kun

ahsoka08 wrote:

the tumblr shit is all of the new "gender symbols" they made, that's tumblr shit
These two are the same.
Bweh
So can anybody actually clarify what's the difference between a "real term" and "tumblr shit"
Antlia-

Khelly wrote:

ahsoka08 wrote:

These two are the same.

talking about that shit
Bweh
So is demigirl an actual thing or is that bullshit
Antlia-
its real
the symbol is shit
Aurani
Jesus Christ the cancer is real.

Where are concentration camps when you need them to remove such people.
-sev
my next project has to be done in java

why
IppE
If penis: Male.
If vagina: Female.

Stop making it more complicated than it already is you degenerate fucks.

I identify as a multirole fighter aircraft and I'd appreciate if you used the pronoun "it".

Kaienyuu wrote:

my next project has to be done in java

why
Make a thing in java that interprets python and then do your thing in python.
Blue Stig
If can learn to code in java you probably have enough patience to code in anything.
Aurani

IppE wrote:

If penis: Male.
If vagina: Female.

Stop making it more complicated than it already is you degenerate fucks.
Care for a beer you mongrel?
Trash Boat
ayyyy lmaoo finnish arent mongrels matey
EneT
Anyone can be mongrels matey.
Trash Boat
only if your skin pigmentation allows it
Mahogany
My headset is on it's last legs. It started having static-y sounds plugged into the front jack so I had to plug in my extender to the back and now I have it only half-plugged into the extender because if it's in fully I only get audio in one ear.

Does anyone have any good headset/headphones recommendations?
Aurani
The cheapest ones usually last the most. Everything expensive as shit is produced from the same materials, yet has more components that can die, making it rather frail.

Just go with any random headset, unless you're REALLY picky about your sound quality.
Mahogany
The thing is I got like 6 headsets that all broke within a month before landing with my current headset which has been about 2 and a half years now. Build quality is more important to me than anything. I'm not that picky about sound quality.

Thanks for the advice, though.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Care for a beer you mongrel?
If you drag your kebab removing sweet ass over here.

Mahogany wrote:

Does anyone have any good headset/headphones recommendations?
I have ATH-M50 and AKG K-701 headphones, both are pretty good for their own uses (M50 for more bassy stuff, K701 for more "classical"/orchestral/vocal stuff).
Aurani
My longest-lasting ones were the Genius HS-G700-V CAVIMANUS, apart from some cheapos that lasted for good 2 years, but fuck me if I remember the name.... they were Panasonic's, but I know not of the model.

IppE wrote:

If you drag your kebab removing sweet ass over here.
Funnily enough, I was near Finland not that long ago. St. Petersburg, to be precise.
Jordan
time doesn't heal all wounds, in my case it seems to be make them worse. I think it's time to get on the medication again.
Aurani
The reason why time heals all the wounds is because you're supposed to gain experience and learn from your mistakes in the past. You can't just wank for 25 years and expect everything to get in order by itself.
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

The reason why time heals all the wounds is because you're supposed to gain experience and learn from your mistakes in the past. You can't just wank for 25 years and expect everything to get in order by itself.
genericphrase.txt

Either way, the only things I can learn from what happened are a few harsh truths. And whether things get in order or not doesn't depend on me sadly. Time to die
Aurani
Everything that happens to you depends on your actions, directly or indirectly. Therefore, you CAN learn something from it and you can stop it from ever happening again (if it's repeatable), or come to terms with it.
Jordan
I can't stop it from happening again nor I can come to terms with it. Is this forum normie central?

>jus bee urself
Aurani
In that case, reap what you sow. There is no other way of settling things.
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

In that case, reap what you sow. There is no other way of settling things.
Reap what I sow? I didn't ask to be born. Lmao your way of thinking is so flawed you have no idea
Bweh

Dan Kim wrote:

For me, finding purposeful, meaningful work to fill up my days (drawing butt comics and elevating that activity to a religious cult of one) changed everything. Also accepting what is and what is not within my power to change, and accepting that happiness isn't that big of a deal. Not being happy isn't a problem for me anymore -- I care more about external things (like my comics and games) than my own internal life.

Actually, there's a book that really helped me out: The Conquest of Happiness, by Bertrand Russel
http://russell-j.com/beginner/COH-TEXT.HTM

Here's an excerpt:

"My purpose is to suggest a cure for the ordinary day-to-day unhappiness from which most people in civilised countries suffer, and which is all the more unbearable because, having no obvious external cause, it appears inescapable. I believe this unhappiness to be very largely due to mistaken views of the world, mistaken 'ethics, mistaken habits of life, leading to destruction of that natural zest and appetite for possible things upon which all happiness, whether of men or animals, ultimately depends. These are matters which lie within the power of the individual, and I propose to suggest the changes by which his happiness, given average good fortune, may be achieved. "

It's a short read, in plain language, and just might save your life.

Also, don't forget to lift. It's not a joke -- physical exertion is something we need as animals, just like clean air, a view of the sky, sunlight, etc. Without it, things get out of whack and that can manifest as depression.

All that said, serious depression might really require medical attention... for that, I have no suggestion except that you consult a medical expert.
Report back in later and let us know how it's going.
Aurani

Jordan wrote:

Reap what I sow? I didn't ask to be born. Lmao your way of thinking is so flawed you have no idea
If you so desire death, why didn't you already kill yourself? I see no reason for existence, if one can't find a purpose.
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

Jordan wrote:

If you so desire death, why didn't you already kill yourself? I see no reason for existence, if one can't find a purpose.
You completely changed your argument there. By the way, yes, I'm thinking about it.
show more