forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
I like how Ippe is always saying "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR COLOUR LOOK AT ME LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING ABOUT IT"
IppE
LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR COLOUR LOOK AT ME LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING ABOUT IT
Mahogany
Can I bags the color black so that I dont have to click a button every time I want to type something
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

Can I bags the color black so that I dont have to click a button every time I want to type something

Bags?
BrokenArrow

FuZ wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

It doesn't look that bad though, they said that nothing about their business model is gonna change and F2P players won't be able to abuse other players (WvW and chat restrictions)
They could have added some more things for those who bought the game 50 fucking euros tho
You still have more character slots, bank space and trading post access than F2P players + everyone who bought the game will get a new outfit for free. Also you got to play the game 3 years earlier than F2P players, I think that's worth the money.
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Bags?
Uh...that's slang for...reserve, I guess.
IppE
Dear sir, we do not use slang here.
Mahogany
My deepest and most humble apologies dear Sir or Madam.
Aeidxst

IppE wrote:

LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE FOR YOUR COLOUR LOOK AT ME LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING ABOUT IT
wow that's white
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

Better make the best of the little time I have unsilenced.

Or maybe I just don't talk in #reich #finnish
Or just dont get silenced at all, you cunt.
Yuudachi-kun
Finnish is good
Zelda
hi Aei
Trash Boat
hey Zelda can you like share a pic of your desktop? more specific, the amount of functional monitors you are currently using right now. I may use it for something. Pls.
Milkshake

IppE wrote:

Dear sir, we do not use slang here.
ya fckn nigga cunt

gimme dem buns.
Shohei Ohtani
So Ive gotten my first silence since my name change, which fucking sucks. But the silence message was really specific and I slept through the entire thing. Plus, Im glad to see that it wasnt auto-extended to 672 hours, like support told me my silences would be.

So im making improvement (or someone forgot to extend it but id like to think im making improvement)
Milkshake

Reditum wrote:

So Ive gotten my first silence since my name change, which fucking sucks. But the silence message was really specific and I slept through the entire thing. Plus, Im glad to see that it wasnt auto-extended to 672 hours, like support told me my silences would be.

So im making improvement (or someone forgot to extend it but id like to think im making improvement)
honestly i'd silence you for 672 hours just for that avatar, so deviantART 2007
Shohei Ohtani
pls
Milkshake
garlic bread is so good i want to drown in it
Zelda

Trash Boat wrote:

hey Zelda can you like share a pic of your desktop? more specific, the amount of functional monitors you are currently using right now. I may use it for something. Pls.
Depends, are you going to tell me what you're going to use it for ?
Trash Boat

Blue Stig wrote:

I would like to compare a 4k monitor with multiple regular ones.
That's kind of dreaming big though.
There you go.
Aeidxst
hi some

girl
DeletedUser_4041880

piruchan wrote:

Frostei wrote:

It either makes my ears bleed (antitragus and the area behind the helix mostly) or extremely sore. Could be because my headset is too big.
How long of usage are you talking about? I'm thinking taking it off every 15 minutes or so would help to avoid the pain.

The Frostei quote bug has returned.
The problem is mostly because of the shape of it that makes things painful. I suggest getting a headset that's round with cloth padding instead of a rectangularish one. Imo leather is extremely uncomfortable- especially if you wear a headset for hours like I do. It could just be me that has these problems or due to my headset but w/e. Fuck glasses.
Zelda

Trash Boat wrote:

Blue Stig wrote:

I would like to compare a 4k monitor with multiple regular ones.
That's kind of dreaming big though.
There you go.
Well that's dumb, but sure whatever

Aeidxst wrote:

hi some

girl
How you

been ?
kirueggy

Reditum wrote:

your reason for silence was the funniest shit i've ever read this week tbh
Yuudachi-kun
Kirueggy are you in collab with brain
EneT
Yeah.
Bweh
What makes you say that
EneT
Your avatars ooze out a very gay aura.
kirueggy
The original image I requested I collab with him with was even more gayer dude he chose this current one
EneT
*Cringe*.
kirueggy
they don't call me "kiruEDGY" for nothing
Yuudachi-kun

kirueggy wrote:

The original image I requested I collab with him with was even more gayer dude he chose this current one
wtf no this is cute
kirueggy

Khelly wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

wtf no this is cute

OR

Yuudachi-kun
I like both of these things
piruchan
kiru how dare you change waifu (again). I remember you were contemplating between two Neptunia girls after dumping that IS girl.

Respect your waifu and stop treating her like an object that you can replace at will. #savewaifu
kirueggy

piruchan wrote:

kiru how dare you change waifu (again). I remember you were contemplating between two Neptunia girls after dumping that IS girl.

Respect your waifu and stop treating her like an object that you can replace at will. #savewaifu
yes but this time Takamina actually exists in real life bc AKB48 = 0048 and I both equally love her and her anime counterpart and oops I fell head over heels
Trash Boat

kirueggy wrote:

they don't call me "kiruEDGY" for nothing
uh, nobody does. This is the first time I heard such statement.

Zelda wrote:

Well that's dumb, but sure whatever
That's not what I meant.
Bweh
So poorly drawn
piruchan

kirueggy wrote:

yes but this time Takamina actually exists in real life bc AKB48 = 0048 and I both equally love her and her anime counterpart and oops I fell head over heels
Oh, she's the one who sings Jane Doe. For some reason I like the music video for that song.
kirueggy

Brian OA wrote:

So poorly drawn
What exactly do you dislike about it? I don't think it's bad at all. It's aesthetically pleasing to my eyes so

piruchan wrote:

Oh, she's the one who sings Jane Doe. For some reason I like the music video for that song.
I just like Takamina as a whole altogether. What I don't like is the fact that she's graduating from AKB48 on December 8. I'll see you all in hell on that date
show more