forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
kirueggy
Khel be a good sport and share your sauce stash yeah?
Hika
I stopped breathing but it increased my sexual urges.

Thanks a lot EA. God dammit.
B1rd

BrianOA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

That's the same as saying 'control your insatiable hunger' because you were talking about food.
More like control your eating habits. Sexual pleasure, as addicted as you all may want to come off, isn't exactly comparable to eating. Even then, type-II diabetes is still a thing.
No it wouldn't, you said 'control your sex drives' which is a desire just like hunger. Anyway I don't get what you're trying to say here.
Yuudachi-kun
B1rd why are your beliefs/opinions so close to mine - you could switch our usernames and avatars and I don't think people would be able to tell the difference
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

No it wouldn't, you said 'control your sex drives' which is a desire just like hunger. Anyway I don't get what you're trying to say here.
Don't stress over semantics; my reply expresses and clarifies the intention behind my statement.

I'm using desire synonymously as habit here given theIr correlation. I know it's 'wrong' but I didn't know I stepped into an academic discussion here whoa
Yuudachi-kun
Masturbate more
EneT

Khelly wrote:

B1rd why are your beliefs/opinions so close to mine - you could switch our usernames and avatars and I don't think people would be able to tell the difference
I think we'd all be able to.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I think we'd all be able to.
If it's anything political I don't think you would.
Trash Boat

Khelly wrote:

Yeah we could, by looking at your flags.

Moron
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Yeah we could, by looking at your flags.

Moron
Change that too
Trash Boat
Even if you could make it...

EneT
Dude, he just wanted to make a point that they're very similar, he didn't mean it literally.
kirueggy
Whoever falls for someone trying to impersonate someone on a public forum is probably brain dead, why is that even a rule

It takes a lot of ball busting to pull a perfect "identity theft" scheme off
-sev
I wonder what kind of content would make offtopic a better place
Bweh
funny and interesting content
Yuudachi-kun
Be the change you want to see in the forums
Mahogany
I thought we were supposed to post shit that is neither funny or interesting ITT
-sev

Brian OA wrote:

that's not going to work
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

I thought we were supposed to post shit that is neither funny or interesting ITT
I think people who have an adversion to jerking off lead uninteresting lives.
Bweh

Kaienyuu wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

that's not going to work
why not?
joi-

Mahogany wrote:

That's kind of impossible because shit content is good content.
-sev

Brian OA wrote:

why not?
idk

maybe i'm incapable of being funny or interesting and should stop posting
kirueggy
but this entire subforum is neither funny or interesting
Bweh

Kaienyuu wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

why not?
idk

maybe i'm incapable of being funny or interesting and should stop posting
No, it's not really that. It's just that it takes effort.

Making up jokes, writing stories, drawing pictures, finding topics people want to talk about... it's tough. It takes trial and error and unfortunately most people just aren't all that willing to go the extra mile. That Kittens guy, for example, makes some interesting stuff and that's just because he tries to. I know some other users tried, namely Sonatora, but it went horribly and he never tried ever again.

I certainly wouldn't say you're incapable of it. Even Trash Boat can do it sometimes.
kirueggy
Heh. Reminded me of the time when Trash Boat made some waterfall joke that Wojjan did some years back or whatever but failed because he implied the meaning in it or something
Mahogany

Brian OA wrote:

jokes
Why did the console gamer cross the road

to get the other side to render

Thank you thank you I'll be here all night (or maybe just another hour (I'm probably part of why OT is shit xd))
kirueggy
I got a joke

Radical Feminism
Bweh
Do you guys have any good ones?
kirueggy
That wasn't good enough for you? :(

Teacher: "Now kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Your nan
EneT
Stop pls.
Mahogany

Brian OA wrote:

Can I be offensive?
Bweh
Yeah I dunno guys, you might want to make your jokes to play off the context because these would seem bad anywhere else
Mahogany
Why do orphans like playing tennis?

Because it’s the only love they get.
kirueggy
A baby seal walked into a club…
Mahogany
Why did Hitler kill himself?
He saw his gas bill.
kirueggy
What is the most positive thing in Harlem, NYC?

HIV
Mahogany
How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
Depends how hard you throw them.
Bweh

EneT wrote:

Stop pls.
-sev

Brian OA wrote:

No, it's not really that. It's just that it takes effort.

Making up jokes, writing stories, drawing pictures, finding topics people want to talk about... it's tough. It takes trial and error and unfortunately most people just aren't all that willing to go the extra mile.
Honestly, it just feels like there's no incentive to even try. All the effort is going to be buried beneath a pile of shit and edginess anyway.
show more