forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
But what about the sauce? What really worries me is this death sauce
Yuudachi-kun
Death sauce is the name of the brand. I have blair's original death, after death, and sudden death now. :D
Yuudachi-kun
These chips have a good heat, texture, and smell. The only problem is that I forgot I don't like the taste of habaneros. Fuck.
Mahogany

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I really wish I didn't have to look at Kuba Oms all the time and I'm grateful for the break that Blue Zenith is giving me
kuba oms is much more playable though, especially with dt

i dont think i can fc blue zenith with dt

yet
Blue Zenith has a nicer background though and sounds nicer
Vuelo Eluko

Khelly wrote:

These chips have a good heat, texture, and smell. The only problem is that I forgot I don't like the taste of habaneros. Fuck.
youd hate my dick then

you would still chug it though you lil gayboy and i would let you because it'd feel nice
AutoMedic

she doesnt play pokemon
Vuelo Eluko
good ol' skype bots
-sev
AutoMedic

Kaienyuu wrote:

(Good) morning
my balls feels tingly
dNextGen
AMD rebrand <3 ,this card is mad noisy though, might sell this again and get 970 in the future l0l

IppE

Rebrands are the best.
dNextGen
i thought you own the 970 ? please dont tell me that 970 is actually a rebadged 770
IppE
No, 970 is a cut down 980. 770 is a rebadged 680 with higher clockspeeds.
Shohei Ohtani
You know what's gay as shit?

People who mod like super selectively.

Like when I started modding, the selectivity was there, but it was moreso "I only mod friends maps" and they didn't open a queue. Most queues didn't have sort of this like tipsy foo foo shit

Like nowadays it's like every mod queue is like

"Hi hiii!!!~ Omaigatsu-neko here!!! I'm gunna mod ur maps~ XDD ok so uhhh post maps and I'll choose my favorite 5 out of them but I'll only mod 2 diffs out of each of them unless the drain time is under this certain limit and it has to be a kawaii J-Pop song or im not modding it"

and don't even get me started on those game queues like

Why does it have to be such a stupid process just to get a mod.

What ever happened to being like "Hello! I am going to mod some maps please drop them here" with minimal rules like "make sure the map is complete" or something, and then people actually taking modding seriously to improve the game regardless of song choice or personal preferences.

I also would have posted this elsewhere but im too lazy to make a new thread lmao
AutoMedic
Because this place is being ran by an australlian weeaboo and played by a bunch of 13-17 year old weeaboos who praise cookiezi
Bweh
Given the enormous demand for modding and the lack of modders out there to satisfy that demand, they become pickier to diminish their workload. I can't imagine modding is a walk in a park even after earning your kudosu or anything. It's the same principle for when I get flooded with drawing requests.
IppE

Reditum wrote:

You know what's gay as shit?
A lot of things really.
Vuelo Eluko
the pain is finally over

i sat there the entire duration. unblinking. i know for sure my heart beat only slowed down from my perception, because each beat is not only farther apart but longer itself, i can hear all the little layers of smooth muscle sliding along eachother, discern all the stages of the beat, feel the changes in my aortal pressure as if it were the air in my lungs
Ceph23

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

the pain is finally over

i sat there the entire duration. unblinking. i know for sure my heart beat only slowed down from my perception, because each beat is not only farther apart but longer itself, i can hear all the little layers of smooth muscle sliding along eachother, discern all the stages of the beat, feel the changes in my aortal pressure as if it were the air in my lungs
I can feel my life force slowly being drained.
How could a game take this long even?
IppE
Mandatory post about korean dota casters

You should play pudge so you'd win instantly.
BackOffMe50ft
I thoroughly enjoyed that video

I think my little kitten is messed up in the head
piruchan
I want an Ilya.
Yoeri

Brian OA wrote:

Given the enormous demand for modding and the lack of modders out there to satisfy that demand, they become pickier to diminish their workload. I can't imagine modding is a walk in a park even after earning your kudosu or anything. It's the same principle for when I get flooded with drawing requests.
The thing is, the selective modding shifts most of the demand to less popular genres and lengths. If you're looking for mods on your 1:30 anime opening or 2 minute DnB map, you're unlikely to have trouble finding queues to post in. However, when you've got a 4 minute English rock map to find mods for, good fucking luck.
I don't mind the entire selective modding thing, but it's rather discouraging for mappers who want to map their favourite songs and then need to beg for mods while they see TV sizes getting ranked like a week after submission.
IppE

piruchan wrote:

I want an Ilya.
just chocolate here
Zelda
A chocolate Ilya is fine too.
Bweh
No it's fucking not
IppE
Come on now brian, it's called diversity.
Bweh
None of the Ilya's in that show are acceptable

Absolute degeneracy and an insult to lolis everywhere
Zelda
EneT
Ew, cat looks dirty.
Mercurial
fml
-sev
dogs > cats
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

wow brian calm down

have some ebina

B1rd

Kaienyuu wrote:

dogs > cats
Cats>dogs.
Birdy
Dogs = dogs.
Cats = cats.
IppE
piruchan

Brian OA wrote:

Why are you so tough on Ilya ;_;
Trash Boat

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Dogs = dogs.
Cats = cats.
Looks like somebody is on Neptunia recently.
Birdy

Trash Boat wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Dogs = dogs.
Cats = cats.
Looks like somebody is on Neptunia recently.
#blamejinny2k15

IppE wrote:

still my favourite.
Bweh

IppE wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

wow brian calm down

have some ebina

Fuckin' big tittied-hick Onodera
show more