forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

dat stereoscopic
It is actually just chromatic aberration made by a shader.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Trash Boat wrote:

dat stereoscopic
*chromatic aberration

IppE wrote:

It is actually just chromatic aberration made by a shader.
Ninja'd my asshole
BrokenArrow
Is anyone here using Spotify and can confirm if The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far Kid (Clean Album Version) is available in your country? I wanna check if it's a GEMA thing or it's banned across multiple/all countries.
If the first one is true: fuck Germany. I'm paying premium so at least let me listen to the songs I want to. This is fucking bullshit, this isn't the only case where Spotify randomly deletes songs from my playlist either.
IppE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Ninja'd my asshole

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm paying premium so at least let me listen to the songs I want to.
But the jews don't want you to listen to the songs you want to.
EneT

BrokenArrow wrote:

Is anyone here using Spotify and can confirm if The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far Kid (Clean Album Version) is available in your country? I wanna check if it's a GEMA thing or it's banned across multiple/all countries.
If the first one is true: fuck Germany. I'm paying premium so at least let me listen to the songs I want to. This is fucking bullshit, this isn't the only case where Spotify randomly deletes songs from my playlist either.
Yes, I use Spotify. I can confirm that that album hasn't been released on Spotify yet.
BrokenArrow
It was on Spotify until like 2 weeks ago. The entire album was removed, you can still see it if you enable something in your options, can't remember what it was called.
EneT
Artists can request to remove their songs from Spotify. I'm pretty sure that's what Taylor Swift did. It's probably because the band wants to give it more time for people to buy the actual album.
BrokenArrow
Meh, why would they do this to me? I've been their biggest fan since like the beginning of last month. Guess I'll have to buy their stuff the traditional way then..
Zelda

BrokenArrow wrote:

Friend has Spotify, I can confirm that the song is indeed there.
BrokenArrow
Zzz that's just discriminating. I don't know jack shit about copyright but what's the point of making songs only available to certain parts of the world? GEMA has always been an annoyance here and I doubt it helps get rid of people pirating the music instead.
IppE

BrokenArrow wrote:

Zzz that's just discriminating. I don't know jack shit about copyright but what's the point of making songs only available to certain parts of the world? GEMA has always been an annoyance here and I doubt it helps get rid of people pirating the music instead.
Vuelo Eluko
who the fuck buys music jesus

unless you're trying to support some underground independent artists you're just throwing it away

big names and record companies dont need my cash
Railey2

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

you buy music?
IppE
Railey2

:3
Aurani
When you live in a country like Germany or Sweden, of course you can afford the luxury of buying random albums from semi-anonymous artists, but I know for a fact that here, 1 in 10 thousand buys stuff like that. It's sad to see that people have no money to buy condoms, let alone albums of wannabe artist.

On another note, I just got a taste of why Longbowmen completely raped the French alongside their Genoese Crossbowmen buddies.
My army barely two thousand strong, with the bulk of it being Longbowmen, and my King protecting their flanks. Meanwhile, Frenchies over 6 thousand strong, extremely strong cav with a variety of crossbowmen and militia archers supporting the bulk that are the dismounted knights.

Needless to say, I lost 354 men, most of which were my knights, as I foolishly charged into a spear wall, like a moron, and Frenchies? Yeah, they lost 5377 men. Half of them routed and were executed for cowardice.
The Gambler
Remember, big-time artists only make money in their concerts. Since music can be illegally downloaded through P2P networks, their merch and other services recoup what they spent in music and music-videos.

I'd buy from a small artist/amateur band, but not anything professional since amateurs need the money more. Though I'm risking buying shitty thongs as well.
Vuelo Eluko

The Gambler wrote:

Though I'm risking buying shitty thongs as well.
in my experience popularity has very little to do with quality of music, you're just as at risk giving money to the bigger names.

the only real way to be sure in any case is to hear as much as you can before you buy
B1rd
I bought 5 Touhou games from Japan and I haven't even opened them yet. I am unemployed and I live in Australia. Gee, I wonder where to cut back on the budget, dumbass politicians.
DeletedUser_4041880

:c
DeletedUser_3905941
final fantasy 14?
your tastes are beyond repair
xch00F
bad
Friendan

Choofers wrote:

it's a good game and you're a fucking shithead if you think otherwise
no
Aurani
Boy oh boy, I can't wait to test my new bow.

Only 3 months to go.
B1rd
what bow is that?
Aurani
Eh, it's hard to put it in English....

I guess the closest I can get is that it's basically a custom-made yew longbow.
B1rd
Hard to put in words? That makes me a bit curious. By longbow do you mean a traditional English longbow? Really though, made out of yew, nice. I presume you got it without paying half a fortune, must be a benefit of living in Europe I guess.
Aurani
Hard as in I'm not an expert by any means in that subject, so I have a rather vague idea of how different draw weights affect your body or how certain techniques improve the results in the long run, but I've certainly shot a bow before, and I'd love to actually teach myself over the years to correctly use one - specifically the longbow, as I adore the part they played in the history of England.

It costed a bit, but definitely not a fortune.
Vuelo Eluko
edit: oh above post answers all

good job getting a respectable hobby, shitposting just isn't sustainable.
Aurani
Thanks Jesus.

You can't root me out - the edginess shall live on.
NotEvenDoomMusic

IppE wrote:

I buy music sometimes

like this: http://psychofilthrecords.bandcamp.com/album/2

or http://alst.net/2015/05/05/arcd0047-popculture-3/

or even http://radiantdancefloor.tumblr.com/ even though it's free on bandcamp

I actually wanted to acquire http://www.tano-c.net/disc/tcplus-0015/ for some time, but now that i want to link to the store it seems to be down.
Haven't been to the official tano°c store for a while now so i don't know if they've been down for some time or just in some sort of maintenance.

Railey2 wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

you buy music?
Yeah, if the cover isn't too hentai or a gorefest, then it's pretty worthwhile having the physical copy of it, mainly because it looks neat and it's something that you'll enjoy much more knowing you've spent some money on it, even though you could've gotten the CD rip or whatever somewhere else.

I mean you're not obligated to give them your money, but if the artist doesn't own a manson on their private island or are genuine with what they do, then they would probably appreciate any amount of money that they could get from people purchasing their stuff.

Also, buying digital music is pure bullshit???? (unless no other option is given and/or you really intend to support the artist directly)
Vuelo Eluko

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

enjoy much more knowing you've spent some money on it
this consumerist society scares me
Vuelo Eluko
brb playing dota
IppE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I actually wanted to acquire http://www.tano-c.net/disc/tcplus-0015/ for some time, but now that i want to link to the store it seems to be down.
Haven't been to the official tano°c store for a while now so i don't know if they've been down for some time or just in some sort of maintenance.
http://diverse-direct.com/hardcore-tanoc/tcplus-0015-2/
Zelda

Choofers wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

final fantasy 14?
your tastes are beyond repair
it's a good game and you're a fucking shithead if you think otherwise
But it's objectively a shitty game.

IppE
And still you play it.

NotEvenDoomMusic

IppE wrote:

http://diverse-direct.com/hardcore-tanoc/tcplus-0015-2/

on another note, found on the tano°c store twitter
07/03 [INFO] TANO*STORE本日21時頃リニューアルオープン予定です!! 21:00よりリニューアル記念配信を行いますので、是非ご覧下さい。 #tanoc | TANO*C STORE
So yeah, maintenance.

Thanks for the diverse-direct link though, didn't knew it existed.
Zelda

IppE wrote:

And still you play it.

I have lost control of my life.

Milkshake
i can't believe this place still exists
Yuudachi-kun
Give me all your shekels
show more