kouzuki_karen

Kanye West wrote:

lewa's post quality rises significantly when he's drunk
Kyonko Hizara

Kanye West wrote:

Sethlied
SPOILER
I only shitpost because I feel a sense of joy because my girlfriend died of thyroid cancer 3 months ago and I am also going to be griefing because she was the only one that mattered to me and I am not lying about this because I don't joke about deaths of people I love.
Birdy
Sethlied's post quality descends significantly post by post whatever happens.
Sethlied

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Sethlied's post quality descends significantly post by post whatever happens.
SPOILER
You do not know the feel of grief yet.
kouzuki_karen

Sethlied wrote:

Well, I hope you get over your loss then.

suspected troll detected
Sethlied

mrdumpling64 wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

Well, I hope you get over your loss then.

suspected troll detected
SPOILER
Why would I be "trolling" about this? I am being serious, I am an orphan (my parents died when I was young) and she was my only joy
mathexpert
lol "suspected", seth is the epitome of a troll

still luv u tho bby <3 <3
Ceph23
Ok so I saw this in the skinning section of the forums t/172690&start=0

I'm speechless.........
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

that's how you were on new years

gg you were drunk that night
Oinari-sama

Ceph23 wrote:

Ok so I saw this in the skinning section of the forums t/172690&start=0

I'm speechless.........
That menu BG PS was hilarious xD

And "Dogiezi" pfff

EDIT: I lol'ed so hard that I can't even type correctly
boat
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

that's how you were on new years

gg you were drunk that night
Haha yeah can't believe it's been a year already

We can do it again this year if you want, if you can wait till like 3 am

I'll save some mango vodka for the occasion
thelewa
VODKA
NEVER AGAIN

people were constantly buying me drinks yesterday as well

I don't know why but for some reason I get free drinks every time I go to a bar, one time it was a whole wine bottle and now it was a bunch of these vodka drinks
mekadon_old
Got some virgin gathering just now (and on Sunday) near my place
Peppy kawaii desu

osu! tablet

Personally tried the tablet, and it's not that bad for a $30 tablet. I doubt other tablets at that price range even have an option to set tablet area. Drivers are a bit buggy in Windows 8 where I can't set the tablet area (though there's only one laptop running Windows 8 so it might be nice). It's way smaller than expected though, plus the surface is a bit slippery despite the surface is matte (not sure the exact term)

I wanted to try out the tablet on Linux, but I didn't buy it (plus the crowd is too overwhelming for me to ask for a test run on my laptop)

For only like 3 maps played, would rate 7/10

Extra stuff during the event, plus a confession from me (I really hope you check this)
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2753885
kouzuki_karen
damn I really want one now O_O

also, dis peppy
Kyonko Hizara
I wanted an osu! tablet, but then I remembered I don't play osu! anymore
mekadon_old
I don't mind getting one for myself, but I'm too pleb for one I actually got mine
Birdy
I would probably play osu! if I had the tablet (or any tablet for that matter) but spending $30 for a game (that is not Pokémon) when you are not even remotely a "gamer" is a tad too far.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Tablet looks neat, though, a little bit tad "too" small but gosh dangit, it's only 30 bucks for a fully functioning tablet.
It's cool to swoosh and swing around with it eitherways, so yeah, i think that's cool overall for that pricerange, the shipping cost though heavy it down to +40$ which is still quite decent.

Oh, on another note, taken from the the official thread, it has an LPI (Lines Per Inch) of 4000 and a pressure level of 2048 (it indicates how sensitive the pen/tablet responds to pressure, the higher the number the more accurate it'll be to respond on programs to determine pixel thickness on the program), which is pretty neat for people who wants to try out digital painting at least once while gaining the ability to osu!ing.
Especially comparing to something like the Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch (3rd Gen) which, well, of course a larger area but in comparison has only 2540 LPI and 1024 pressure levels.

Conclusion: The osu! tablet is much more precise but well, on a cost of the total area you can use it.

Eitherway, comparing both seems a bit stupid- but nonetheless, Wacoms tablet is a little more expensive than the osu!tablet- so for people with low budget it's a good thing to go.
Though, it's only for people who probably "very slowly" approach to digitalize their paintings. I mean, it has a small area to draw on but all in all, it's at least "something".
I encourage people who are interested in painting to inform themselves about all that fuzz, especially digital painting.
boat had a great topic about all of this covererd, but seems like it vanished to wastelands when i went inactive, as it was quite handy in terms of picking up your first knowledge and expanding overall art-knowledge at the same time.

I'm more or less afraid of that tablets weight, i hope it comes with some solid saucers.

Wow, i'm totally drifting away from this topic.
To take it short, it's good to have a tablet for such a low price, it also looks good too (in form of an gaming tablet, though not neutral to regular, artistical ones that comes with 90 buttons and a glowing middle light) and is versatile too.
Probably going to get one to test it for myself when they're available to purchase for the common folk.

Man. It's great to have wi-fi again, even if it's for a limited amount of time-

Eitherways, on another note.
I'm quite relieved we dropped off my blazed up friend to his actual group, forming a nice stonehenge replica.
boat
The osu!tablet is not "at least something" for illustrative work, it's no better than nothing even on an entry level.
Considering other alternatives it's not even reasonably priced.

It's nothing but junk if you intend to use it for anything but shitty rhythm games, cheapest =/= best value.
You can spend as little as 20 bucks more and you got yourself a bamboo (now labelled Intous) equivalent.

I asked for the thread to be trashed as it was horrible and I'll get to rewriting it as soon as I got some time to spare can be arsed to.
NotEvenDoomMusic

boat wrote:

You can spend as little as 20 bucks more and you got yourself a bamboo (now labelled Intous) equivalent.
Damn you're right, i actually thought they've stopped their production of the Wacom "Bamboo Series" at the 3rd gen when i discovered they've continued producing the Intuos series as simple tablets being the Bamboo successor.
Man i'm slow.

and yeah, after discovering there's an alternate version of the CTH 480 which is the CTL 480 which is basically the same without the touch function and other things you deactivate after installing the software.

Ranging at the price (on germans amazon) of 65€ for the CTL 480 version, 92€ for the CTH not noticing the minor difference of both models.
Paying a little extra funds your artistical needs too, but welp.
Probs gonna pick the osu!tablet up eitherways when it's available for the public as i wanna convince myself what i got me into. I actually need a new tablet anyways, so probably going to get that upgraded Wacom tablet someday too.

Regards the topic, o well, it wasn't horrible at all. You've provided some sources where to what (especially recommending FZD School which is really damn nice channel with a lot of content), inspiring to read and quite informative.
Jarby
The only tablet you really need to play osu!

Sethlied

Jarby wrote:

The only tablet you really need to play osu!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diazepam
Kanye West
The osu tablet is tiny and the pink and white color scheme looks like shit
Kyonko Hizara

I can't be the only person that noticed this
mekadon_old
I don't know, spending a lot on just for playing a game sound pretty silly tbh. The main reason I got myself a tablet is that I want to learn to draw digitally, but I got lazy and end up using it as an cursor alternative (but then, I only use the tablet to redraw things, like decensoring stuff, and use the mouse more often since I use the pen tool more than I use the brush tool in Ps/Ai)

But as I said, as an entry level tablet, it's still good as compared to the others, but if you want to use it for drawing it's quite useless since the tablet area is small despite for its sensitivity.

By the way, is it worth to get myself an imgur pro? I got like 500+ images right now, but I don't really mind with them not showing only 250 images in my gallery
Bweh

Why would drawing a mouth like this be acceptable
Sethlied

Brian OA wrote:

Why would drawing a mouth like this be acceptable
:3

says the person that is horrible at drawing
Bweh
Since when was :3 acceptable
Sethlied
since that tooth thing was acceptable
show more