forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
53,308
show more
Meah

Catgirl wrote:

is it time to kill myself yet?
Nope, you'll make a lot of people happy first before you die.
Railey2

Meah wrote:

Catgirl wrote:

is it time to kill myself yet?
Nope, you'll make a lot of people happy first before you die.
Chocola doesn't count though
_handholding
rip khelly
Zain Sugieres
LOL KHELLY AHAHHAHAHAHA
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

rip khelly
Razzy
wtf khelly lmao
Catgirl
i found faiswusuf on youtube

Tsumugi Aoba
Oh a name change
Endaris
rip Kheldragar
Caput Mortuum

Catgirl wrote:

i found faiswusuf on youtube

rip
Zain Sugieres
Khelly ur new name sucks tbh
Yuudachi-kun
You think everything about me sucks so what's the point in saying it
Razzy

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Khelly ur new name sucks tbh
everyone says this any time someone changes their name here
_handholding

Raspberriel wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Khelly ur new name sucks tbh
everyone says this any time someone changes their name here
didn't happen to me :')
Tae

Kisses wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

everyone says this any time someone changes their name here
didn't happen to me :')
because Nathan Kiss is such a shit username to begin with.
_handholding

Almaz wrote:

because Nathan Kiss is such a shit username to begin with.
This doesn't hurt at all coming from an 'Almaz'
Tae
Almaz isn't my original username, and let's not go into what it was.
Catgirl
let's be real here my username is the best
_handholding
nah fam, sorry but I think I've got you beat :')
Razzy
I agree, Kisses > Catgirl
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply