forum

insearch of a specific ( prob ) mania bar skin 4K

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winston98
heyo

so i have been playingfunky friday on roblox and i love how the barskin is because everytime i play osu!mania with another bar skin like:
IIDX pendual
YUGEN
CHROMA

i have alot of trouble playing good
( so side note with the IIDX pendual skin i can do somewhat a bit better then the other skins )

so this what i want in the skin:

-see able judgement line ( or in other words, spaced bar shaped judgement line )

colours: ( in HEX and RGB )
left: #ff00c1 (255,0,193)
down: #9600ff (150,0,255)
up: #4900ff (73,0,255)
right: #00b8ff (0,184,255)

for showing if you hit a marvelous or perfect:
MISS
BAD
OK
GREAT
PERFECT
FLAWLESS

( thats from etterna )

if you are intterested into making it then DM or me or just leave a comment

Thank you for reading and have a nice day :]
THAT_otaku
Skin requests aren't a thing here sorry, as skins take a lot of effort and time to make. You can definitely achieve what you are looking for yourself though, Look for some skins with the elements you are looking for (bad, ok, great, etc this is quite common in mania skins, and isn't the default skin similar to that?) take them and put them in a new folder in the osu! -> skins folder, the colours you want can be put into the skin.ini file of your skin, and then just relaunch osu!. I can give more detail on how to do this stuff if you're up to doing it urself. :)
Topic Starter
Winston98

THAT_otaku wrote:

Skin requests aren't a thing here sorry, as skins take a lot of effort and time to make. You can definitely achieve what you are looking for yourself though, Look for some skins with the elements you are looking for (bad, ok, great, etc this is quite common in mania skins, and isn't the default skin similar to that?) take them and put them in a new folder in the osu! -> skins folder, the colours you want can be put into the skin.ini file of your skin, and then just relaunch osu!. I can give more detail on how to do this stuff if you're up to doing it urself. :)

welp thanks for the advice
this is going to be a fun side project