forum

What's your favorite genre of music?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Moichu
Hey so I just wanted to do a test, I've personally seen a lot of Different music when it comes to maps, but some genres/songs are lacking, so what's your favorite genre? And maybe even, favorite song you wanna see mapped to a full potential? Mine is metal and all my favorite songs have already been mapped due to the amazing

Black Vulture community :)

, let's see what the osu community loves to hear?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3FlnlCcubseHpZDNGsgqXl?si=15213f1f2a944d9b

Feel free to share songs :)

1. Favorite song
  1. Songs you want mapped?
--------------------------------

Thank you for your time <3
TheKingHenry
:eyes:
NotRaffi
I like jazz, pop, and rock, they're cool
abraker
Topic Starter
Moichu

abraker wrote:

community/forums/topics/664385 ???
Oh is that really a thing? My bad I can take down the post if you need.

Woops..

Rimeeny
If the song is good, then it is good. I don't care for genres.

Favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHlF4FMxLcE
KumiDaiko
favourite genre: j-pop, because almost every single j-pop/anime song is good; and because j-pop songs' rhythm is always simple, mapping them isn't hard at all
Plane
Rock big time
Neigdoig
I've answered this question in a different post, but I'll answer here too:

Bossa Nova (I play a few songs of that genre on guitar), Hip-Hop/Rap (I used to be a rapper, but that dwindled down quickly), J-pop (Not particularly Anison, but Vocaloid and std. would do the trick), and anything else I may come across.
JulyXC
Rock stuff like Tool, Deftones, sevendust, Nirvana.

Synthwave, Carpenter Brut has some amazing stuff.

Also been getting into epicore lately Really Slow Motion, Pete Malkin, and David Chappell have some good stuff
Apraxye
Rock and rap music
RewLord
Bass Boosted Electro
InkuChan
metal/hard rock and pop are my favorite, but i also dabble in some indie. i'll listen to just about everything tbh
Thony Coffman
I can generally enjoy anything (jazz, orchestra, j-pop, electro, hardcore), but I highly appreciate music from doujin scene more
Anvsh
Pop
Lilyn
breakcore (machinegirl and sewerslvt), future core (psyqui, mysteka, and lapix), eurobeat (turbo), j-pop (yorushika, tuyu, minami), weirdcore (graham kartna, machine girl, METAROOM, oliver buckland), and jazz (niwashi, DDBY, Mitsukiyo)

all of them are for studying or for imagination stuff
:comfy:
ShinRun
J-pop
Kafuu
Metal
Helfy0
Detah,black metal
Rock
DarkLeopard
Electronic, Bass and drum, Indian flute.
show more