forum

The Quick Brown Fox - Big Money

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lokovodo

RikiH_ wrote:

Lokovodo wrote:

riki, ask BD to make you the insane diff im not asking for his big money but just saying he can do soooo much better with this song since he is used to mapping renard/tqbf and his other aliases let alone just fast songs in general
Please use your brain before typing.

I don't hate BD, I really love some of his maps but you can't say something like this after the map was bubbled twice.
meh, BD can still do better ^_^
Stefan
Even so RikiH has his reasons why he reject this idea.
LunarSakuya
ey just small things

Gero's $5
01:18:671 (3) - This rhythm came kinda off, with having to hold through that strong white tick imo. Try reversing this rhythm so that at least the long slider is first http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/996023 (ignore note placement) or something similar

$10
02:38:171 (2) - Feels like this almost starts on a silence, consider starting this 1/4 later http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/996038 i found that it's mainly noticeable by slowing it done. But shouldn't be a big deal

$50
01:51:671 (1) - Delete NC, NC on next note instead. I think it'll distinguish the antijump more

Call me back when ur ready
Nemis

Lokovodo wrote:

RikiH_ wrote:

I don't hate BD, I really love some of his maps but you can't say something like this after the map was bubbled twice.
ah

ok
Yuzeyun
I was going in the forums when this happened

Also too bad I took forever to even finish my first taiko diff. :x
(FRF 765 was my taiko diff, and it's about $157 LOL)
Lapis-
why are people hating on this map so much I still dont get it
Roxas

Lokovodo wrote:

RikiH_ wrote:

ok ^_____________^
mancuso_JM_

LunarSakuya wrote:

ey just small things

Gero's $5
01:18:671 (3) - This rhythm came kinda off, with having to hold through that strong white tick imo. Try reversing this rhythm so that at least the long slider is first http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/996023 (ignore note placement) or something similar

$10
02:38:171 (2) - Feels like this almost starts on a silence, consider starting this 1/4 later http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/996038 i found that it's mainly noticeable by slowing it done. But shouldn't be a big deal

$50
01:51:671 (1) - Delete NC, NC on next note instead. I think it'll distinguish the antijump more

Call me back when ur ready
oh.. here is a BAT mod XD.. I was going to check it but noticed that haha..
It looks so hidden around all the posts xD
Go go go Riki!
Topic Starter
RikiH_

Lokovodo wrote:

You won the Stupidity Award, congratulations ^_^

Now fixing, thanks a lot Mancu even if you were late, and thanks to LS too, of course
Andrea
Avoid the unnecessary drama guys, it's not necessary, seriously.

Just get this re-ranked already, go! :P
LunarSakuya
=v=
HabiHolic
nice job~
Cancel
GRATS
Hanjamon
re-ranked! \o/
Topic Starter
RikiH_
Gero

RikiH_ wrote:

Gratz \:D/ XD
Andrea
Congrats again <3
CXu
Grats~~
Irreversible
gz~
UnitedWeSin
Nice :3
Starz0r
reverse mapping
$100 diff is so easy it is hard
or maybe it is because ar9 sucks
Zexous
gay
Andrea
Don't even start again, I really don't wanna lock this.

Refrain from making useless posts and give reasonable comments instead of just complaining, please.
rezoons
Re congrats ^^
Natsu
REGRATZ
Maiz94
Congratz \:D/
Avena
Asagi
GRATZ RIKIH!!!! YAY! Re-Ranked \ :) /
Asphyxia
Nice :3 Graz man!
Topic Starter
RikiH_
Thanks everyone <3
Metro
This is a disgrace to BD.
Zare

Metro wrote:

This is a disgrace to BD.
That post is a disgrace to all mappers and modders in this community.
If you don't like a map, give constructive criticism or don't post at all for fucks sake.
Topic Starter
RikiH_
Pls someone lock this topic.

I have had enough of people's stupidity. Noone still gave a costructive criticism, and everyone is pretending to be expert modder/mapper but noone is, so shut up and come back to play your full retard maps, bye.
Andrea
Well okay, since people doesn't want to listen at all the warnings and so on, I'm locking this thread.