forum

Werewolf Game 3-REBOOT [Concluded - Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Derekku
m980? *checks his posts again*

I guess you could say that he jumped on the bandwagon for being the 5th person to vote for nardi, but that would only make him suspicious of being a wolf. If he got night killed, then he's obviously NOT a wolf.

BUT, Wojjan was quick to do two things.

1) Jump on m980 for his vote.
2) Claim an aux role, which is an incredibly stupid thing to do at the beginning.

I'm making my suspicion of this guy known.

Vote Wojjan

Also, Pasonia, don't you mean Dawn? Dusk is the period of time before nightfall. Dawn is the period in the morning before sunrise.
Yuukari-Banteki
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o

Derekku Chan wrote:

m980? *checks his posts again*

I guess you could say that he jumped on the bandwagon for being the 5th person to vote for nardi, but that would only make him suspicious of being a wolf. If he got night killed, then he's obviously NOT a wolf.
I'd think the fact that he isn't a wolf kind of goes without saying?

BUT, Wojjan was quick to do two things.

1) Jump on m980 for his vote.
So you are suspicious of him because he voted for someone who was bandwagoning? You said yourself that these are mostly random votes...
2) Claim an aux role, which is an incredibly stupid thing to do at the beginning.
No it wasn't smart, but why does this mean he is a wolf? Do auxes never make mistakes?
I'm making my suspicion of this guy known.

Vote Wojjan
I have the strong impression that you are a wolf who is trying to get him lynched to avoid the guardian angel.

vote derekku
Topic Starter
Pasonia
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

0_o wrote:

I have the strong impression that you are a wolf who is trying to get him lynched to avoid the guardian angel.
He didn't say that he was the guardian angel. We have no clue who that is.

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

i trust Wojjan, and i think that we should until we have a good reason to disbelieve him. He had a pretty solid defense of being human and its too early to risk lynching aux roles.

im not voting yet, but i am directing a bit of suspicion on you, Derekku.
What the fuck. So I give reasons for my vote, but that makes me suspicious?

Also, why the hell do you trust Wojjan? I see NO "solid" defense that he's a townie. All he said was that he was an aux role. Is this some new logic that I missed? "Claim an aux role and you're automatically innocent." Seriously, what the fuck.

EDIT: tl;dr - Back up your reasoning. I guess I know what Echo feels like in these games. No wonder he always gets killed so fast :(
Neo@lex

0_o wrote:

So the fact that he referenced something that he previously complained about makes him a wolf? Your reason for voting makes it look a lot like you're unconditionally banding with Wojjan.
That said, I'm not voting for him, because there is still a chance he has an aux.
vote 0_o
Yuukari-Banteki

Derekku Chan wrote:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

i trust Wojjan, and i think that we should until we have a good reason to disbelieve him. He had a pretty solid defense of being human and its too early to risk lynching aux roles.

im not voting yet, but i am directing a bit of suspicion on you, Derekku.
What the fuck. So I give reasons for my vote, but that makes me suspicious?

Also, why the hell do you trust Wojjan? I see NO "solid" defense that he's a townie. All he said was that he was an aux role. Is this some new logic that I missed? "Claim an aux role and you're automatically innocent." Seriously, what the fuck.

EDIT: tl;dr - Back up your reasoning. I guess I know what Echo feels like in these games. No wonder he always gets killed so fast :(

we're allowed to whisper (aka pm) at night, and i took the liberty of talking to a couple people. pretty much all of the people mentioned/talked to are in agreement that we should trust Wojjan for now. He still hasn't revealed what his "role" is other than the fact that it is not Guardian Angel, and its possible that he can use that to justify himself if we give him the time to do so

that said....have a log, host!
<SFG|Rh> unfortunately Pas's idea of fast-paced leaves almost no time for the human community to learn each other
<other player> i think 4 days ish is good
<other player> but everyone must participate daily
<other player> otherwise you need at least a week
<SFG|Rh> i think its 2 days in Day and 1 day in Night
<other player> yeah
<SFG|Rh> thats not long enough
<other player> like you said, there really isn't that much to go on from day 1 posts

requesting slightly longer Day's and Night's
Cuddlebun
Nights are fine as they are; I do think the days are a little too short, but you guys didn't need it on Day 1 cuz you were straight-up random voting :P

As long as I'm posting, have a vote tally. No, no, I insist. The names in the parentheses are the voters.

1 vote against Wojjan (Derekku Chan)
1 vote against Derekku Chan (0_o)
1 vote against 0_o (neo@lex)

I will be keeping vote tallies every few votes so you guys have a solid reference point and Pasonia as well when he does the official vote tally. Doing this at Pasonia's request so shut your mouths before you even open them.

Have not counted for Phantom Votes; I may check for them later if I'm bored.
0_o

neo@lex wrote:

That said, I'm not voting for him, because there is still a chance he has an aux.
This is exactly it. Claiming an aux role should make a human less inclined to vote for them (temporarily at least, until there is more information). However, Derekku voted Wojjan with the reasons that:
1) he voted for m980 (which is pointless because most of first day's votings are random anyway, and Derekku knows this which is why I pointed it out)
2) that he claimed an aux role (which, seeing as there is zero evidence right now that he is lying, should be a reason not to vote for him.)
It seems to me like he is just looking for reasons to make Wojjan look suspicious. I see this as wolf behaviour because this is exactly what I tried to do when I was a wolf in the last game when ASH first claimed an aux role.

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure that Wojjan is who he says he is, but I am saying that we don't have nearly enough knowledge right now to vote for him and say he's lying.
Larto
Poor m980. As I can tell from reading his posts, he looked more like a wolf than a human, really. Could have been an awesome chance for the wolves to make him suspicious and get him lynchkilled, why nightkill him?
Oh well, stupid wolves. kuwarudo might be one that means... just kidding~ I'm not voting yet, let's see what comes out of this discussion.
YellowerYoshi
thepianist
My gosh these days are slightly too fast. :P

0_o wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

...If he got night killed, then he's obviously NOT a wolf.
Wait, I thought wolves can kill wolves as well - how would you know that m980 isn't a wolf? He very well may be...

0_o wrote:

It seems to me like he is just looking for reasons to make Wojjan look suspicious. I see this as wolf behaviour because this is exactly what I tried to do when I was a wolf in the last game when ASH first claimed an aux role.
Aren't you also kinda looking for reasons to make others looking suspicious as well?

Iono who to vote for yet. I think I'll wait for more discussion...

No vote yet.
nardii
Dead men tell no tales.

nardi, you should've known better than to post when you're dead.

- Pasonia
0_o
Derekku

thepianist wrote:

0_o wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

...If he got night killed, then he's obviously NOT a wolf.
Wait, I thought wolves can kill wolves as well - how would you know that m980 isn't a wolf? He very well may be...
I think they can, but why the fuck would they kill one of themselves? There's no point in doing that, so my point stands.

0_o wrote:

Claiming an aux role should make a human less inclined to vote for them (temporarily at least, until there is more information).
It goes the other way, too. There's really no reason to role claim early. His claim seemed to me like he was afraid of getting accused of being a wolf and claimed to protect himself.

0_o wrote:

However, Derekku voted Wojjan with the reasons that:
1) he voted for m980 (which is pointless because most of first day's votings are random anyway, and Derekku knows this which is why I pointed it out)
It was NOT a random vote. What the fuck do you mean I know this? Wojjan said "Vote: m980 for bandwagoning and chipping in the extra votes to get a majority." Please read before accusing me. =|

0_o wrote:

2) that he claimed an aux role (which, seeing as there is zero evidence right now that he is lying, should be a reason not to vote for him.)
I don't see any evidence that he's truthful, either. He role claimed (which btw, I sometimes mean "aux claimed", but I have a habit or saying "role" instead), and people believed him, but that's not "proof".

0_o wrote:

It seems to me like he is just looking for reasons to make Wojjan look suspicious
No one else is talking. There's nothing to go on. You HAVE to start somewhere. It seems like people are only fucking voting for me because I'm actually giving my opinion. Why don't you all start some discussion instead of throwing shit at me. Kthx

0_o wrote:

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure that Wojjan is who he says he is, but I am saying that we don't have nearly enough knowledge right now to vote for him and say he's lying.
Again, we have to dig up knowledge. Unless this game is going to consist of random votes and "lol I believe this guy lol", we're not going to get anywhere.

EDIT: Take my words into account, everyone. Don't just jump in once a day to post your vote. Actually come in multiple times and discuss things. This can be a very fun game if people actually participate :)
0_o
Neo@lex
Unvote.
Neither of you would argue this far if you were werewolves.
Derekku

0_o wrote:

Could you explain why you find Wojjan's vote suspicious?
Why did he vote for m980? Other people "bandwangoned" after his vote on nardi, so why not change his vote to one of them? I'm just trying to state my opinion of what I think. I may be wrong, but who knows.
Yuukari-Banteki

neo@lex wrote:

Unvote.

you have no idea

b/c i really dont want to risk a phantom vote and i have mild (MILD) suspicions in that direction, vote Derekku. Also i dont want Wojjan lynched.
Cuddlebun
Hey ho. Pasonia told me to write random little tidbits picking on you guys, and my creative writing teacher will look at these for homework, so here you go. Short and sweet.

"Everyone hates me," Derekku grumbled self-pityingly to himself, sinking lower in the hot tub. "It's not fair. Isn't Wojjan the more suspicious? Aren't I more handsome and smarter than him?"

He caught sight of Wojjan chatting with a few other townies, nonchalant compared to Derekku's tension. "Bullshit," Derekku muttered into the bubbling water.

"Derekku...." A hauntingly familiar voice said in his ear, seemingly out of nowhere. Derekku whirled around, splashing water on the tile, but saw no one. "W-who--"

"Derekku...." Derekku backed up against the wall of the hot tub, fearing a naked demise. Pasonia hadn't said anything abo--

"GET OUT OF MY TUB DEREKKU OR I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS."

With an unearthly shriek Derekku launched himself out of the tub, water flying everywhere, and sprinted down the street stark naked and screaming his head off.

"MY EYES!" SFG screamed, falling to the ground and clutching her head. "Now I remember why I'm a lesbian!"

"BLEACH!" Larto stumbled about, groping for something, anything that could wipe that horrible vision from his head. "I NEED BLEACH!"

A lone piece of paper fluttered into the middle of the now-deserted street, as everyone had run off panicking like headless chickens at the thought of a vengeful ghost and the sight of a naked Derekku. Oblivious to all that happened, as he had been watching Crocodile Dundee in his room, adam strolled outside and quickly noticed the paper. "Hmm?" He picked it up and read it.

"1 vote against Wojjan (Derekku Chan)
3 votes against Derekku Chan (0_o, YellowYoshi1, SFG)

neo@lex retracted his vote from 0_o; he has not voted again.

Keep out of the hot tub assholes."
Derekku
Yuukari-Banteki
lmfao you're the best tode

geez at this rate im wondering if Wojjan didnt claim just to get discussion going. c'mon guys we're on page *9*
page 9
look at any other WW/M game and you will see 25-60 pages of posts and counting. what the fuck happened to WW.
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Pasonia walked onto the road, clothed with some of the better stuffs from a street clothing store; a beanie on the head, a half-jacket to go with a tee and a pair of bermudas, and a pair of sandals.

But the heat on his face was ridiculously hot; that fracas with Derekku obviously didn't go well.

"I'm straight, dammit. And that was a fine tub of hot water he splashed everywhere."
"Are you suggesting something, Pasonia?" Giggled SFG, who was just getting over her initial shock.
"Oh, I didn't. But I did hear your very loud declaration about lesbians or something, goodness, that I can hear from a mile away. Hey Larto, the bleach is two right, one left of where we ate breakfast earlier!"

SFG gave Pasonia a cold stare while Larto took off in the direction of the store.

"... I guess I'll use a spa next time. Surprisingly, the more days we pass the more stores we find that are actually still in working condition."

Meanwhile, Derekku was shivering in a corner while offering joss sticks to m980 and nardi11011.
adam2046

Todesengal wrote:

Oblivious to all that happened, as he had been watching Crocodile Dundee in his room, adam strolled outside and quickly noticed the paper.
Yes...that's exactly what I was doing and not sleeping at all...
No...

You call that a hot tub?
*gets into his bigger hot tub*
This is a hot tub.

So I don't have a lot to go on, I'm not voting for Wojjan and I'm not voting for Derekku.
I'm not voting for 0_o and I'm not voting for thepianist.
So...I think I'll vote for Yellow Yoshi for trying to sneak under my radar and vote without me noticing ^_^
Larto
I lol'd so much. Thank you Tode.

Have some MSPaint. I don't know why.

Also, vote for YellowYoshi, now that I've slept moar and read every post, I can say that her/his post is somewhat supicious, since (s)he just jumps on the bandwagon and gets persuaded to do so fairly quickly.
Yeah, my reasons are not too awesome, but I need to vote :|

adam2046

Larto wrote:

Also, vote for YellowYoshi, now that I've slept moar and read every post, I can say that her/his post is somewhat supicious, since (s)he just jumps on the bandwagon and gets persuaded to do so fairly quickly.
He only posted like twice didn't he?
If I may say so, you yourself get persuaded quite easily...
Larto
He only posted like twice didn't he?
Meaning he is also wolfily quiet ;p
Well, I really don't know much to say, so forgive my kind of random vote.
YellowerYoshi
Wolfily quiet huh?

Nobody notices YoshiKart in WWG2. ;3
Larto
Yuukari-Banteki
i dont recall YY1 ever actually posting that much in any WW/M - in M1 he was mafia and almost never posted; i literally did not realize he was playing until he won.

oops that was YoshiKart, the OTHER Yoshi person.
kuwarudo
Wizard Of Orz
/me looks at M1

He could be a wolf in this game I guess.

/me jumps in the wagon

Vote yellowyoshi1
thepianist
Cuz I'm not here at the deadline, nor am I inclined to vote for Wojjian, SFG, Derekku, 0.o, Adam "you lumped me in with them", YellowYoshi1, nor any of the other posters. (I forgot Larto, Kuu [not too sure about not voting him], and Supergarlic. Heehee.)

Iono bout you, but Two seems awfully quiet. He never explained why he wants to vote Echo (then again it's a random vote) and he hasn't appeared yet in day 2.

Ehhhhhh~
He hasn't contributed positively at all, so my vote goes to Two. (at least temporarily.)

PS Plus I like the irony of one vote for two.

PPS Love the story by Tode. :D
Echo

0_o wrote:

Also, GAH WHERE'S THE PRIEST
How do you know the priest exists in this game?

neo@lex wrote:

I beg to differ. I would certainly argue that far if I was a werewolf. In fact, wolves arguing with each other is a common thing to do in order to distance themselves.

0_o wrote:

where 0_o subtly suggests to your subconscious mind he's not wolf this game. Why the need for this sneaky suggestion?

adam2046 wrote:

I'm not voting for Wojjan and I'm not voting for Derekku. I'm not voting for 0_o and I'm not voting for thepianist.
Why not?

Larto wrote:

Poor m980. As I can tell from reading his posts, he looked more like a wolf than a human, really. Could have been an awesome chance for the wolves to make him suspicious and get him lynchkilled, why nightkill him?
Oh well, stupid wolves.
Large flashing red arrows on your head, buddy. Emotion over the night kill, commenting on the night kill, and admitting that you could've caused a lynch on m980 if you wanted to.

kuwarudo wrote:

Vote Neo@lex
/shrug
You explicitly state you have no reason to vote him? Again, large flashing red arrows.

So right now, the most suspicious to me (though admittedly there's really not that much to go on) is 0_o. kuu, adam and larto follow closely behind.

Oh, also:

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

i dont recall YY1 ever actually posting that much in any WW/M - in M1 he was mafia and almost never posted; i literally did not realize he was playing until he won.
That's YK you mean :P

EDIT

supergarlic wrote:

/me looks at M1

He could be a wolf in this game I guess.

/me jumps in the wagon

Vote yellowyoshi1
That's a great story... except yy NEVER PARTICIPATED in M1. Which means you never looked at the M1 thread. Which means you're lying and you're simply jumping on the bandwagon without ANY reason whatsoever.

That is probably the biggest mistake I've seen yet, and thus deserves a bigger vote.

vote supergarlic
adam2046
Hilarious, that's a great slip up there.
Vote Super Garlic due to bandwagoning with a false reason.

The reason why I am not voting for those people is because, while I have suspicions about them it's not very great (not even to warrant a FOS yet).
(But with their powers combined they become TheWojjakku_0 kill it with fire)
foulcoon
After reading through all Day 2 posts, the only person I'm truly suspicious of here is everyone supergarlic. Vote supergarlic.

(P.S. - Is this like... reverse bandwagon? Oh well, it's reasonable...)
Larto

Echo wrote:

Larto wrote:

Oh well, stupid wolves.
Large flashing red arrows on your head, buddy. Emotion over the night kill, commenting on the night kill, and admitting that you could've caused a lynch on m980 if you wanted to.

Emotion over the night kill: I like m980 ;(
Commenting on it: Well.. I think that's just normal? If the humans want to find out who the wolves are, they have to try to get information out of every single detail.
Lynch thingy: I don't say I could have caused a lynch, I said the wolves could have done so if they're smart. Just trying to think like a wolf to understand their moves to get information. Information = win.
Yuukari-Banteki
Cuddlebun
Yuukari-Banteki

Todesengal wrote:

"Well," Echo pulled out several pieces of paper from his discarded pants and peered at them closely. "According to my investigations, my logical deductions, and this algorithm I whipped up in my spare time, I have come to the conclusion that everyone is a werewolf."

"Everyone?" adam frowned in confusion, staring into the depths of his Victoria Bitter as if it held the answers. "Even you?"

Echo looked at him haughtily. "Especially me."

EVERYONE VOTE ECHOOOO! *shot*

Edit: that wasnt a vote btw :P
show more