forum

My 300 hits are not showing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MelonFruits
The images are in the skin but not in osu!
The 50's and 100's are showing, just not the 300's
wowcake
The "hit300-0" image is an empty transparent image, you need to change that one.

(which corresponds for the 300 in gameplay, hit300 is for the leaderboard one)
Redo_
Hi! Little heads up before you actually decide to remove the transparent hit300-* files. People tend to hide 300's because they clutter the gameplay a lot, especially at higher level of play. Not having them has it's benefit as it's just easier to read the map. When you hit a note and you don't see either of 100/50/X that basically means you hit the note correctly.
Topic Starter
MelonFruits

Wowcake wrote:

The "hit300-0" image is an empty transparent image, you need to change that one.

(which corresponds for the 300 in gameplay, hit300 is for the leaderboard one)
Thanks for the help!

Redo_ wrote:

Hi! Little heads up before you actually decide to remove the transparent hit300-* files. People tend to hide 300's because they clutter the gameplay a lot, especially at higher level of play. Not having them has it's benefit as it's just easier to read the map. When you hit a note and you don't see either of 100/50/X that basically means you hit the note correctly.
I am not really a "high level" player right now. I will remove it though later. (Thanks for the wonderful skin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Redo_

MelonFruits wrote:

I am not really a "high level" player right now. I will remove it though later. (Thanks for the wonderful skin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Even if you aren't a high level player you can still benefit from this, but you do you.