forum

Expanding the TOP50 list. [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +115
Topic Starter
CXu
Well, yeah, have a button to the scores listing of a beatmap so I can see more than 11 scores at a time.
Edit2: Or possibly making the comments expandable instead, and keeping the old ranking.

Edit: I mean this thing:
kriers
Support! I have never been more disqusted in my life when I saw the new design.
raww_old
support. Would like to see top 500 on the website as well. Revert the list to its previous size, and add a scroll to see top 500 misunderstood suggestion. But only having top 10, in order to make space for disqus, which doesn't really serve any purpose, is stupid.

implying peppy ever listens to feature requests anyway
deadbeat
t/89266 this?
KinkiN
Nope. what CXu mean is this

Topic Starter
CXu
Yes, I mean that one^
I'll add it to the OP.
deadbeat
i thought that's what the thread i link was requesting as well o_o
Topic Starter
CXu
Well, that one was just about expanding the TOP50 to TOP100.
I'm asking for expanding the TOP50 list so I can see more of it at the same time (currently it's inside this small frame)
deadbeat
oh right wow, sorry. i see what you mean. i hadn't checked that list since the new feature was added. ignore what i said xD
frfrfr_old
Support. Return old design (w/o scroll) pls.
and dont add unnecessary shit like that into design in future.
KinkiN
lol imo ithe new design is getting weird. prefer the old ones :p
silmarilen
yeah it doesnt really add anything, you have the beatmap thread to make comments/discuss the map.
Tanzklaue
even though I can't throw a star myself because you have to buy them, support!
winber1
when did this disqus thing happen and why the hell is it there.

probably gonna be half shitflaming happening and half "omg good!!@#*!!"

also support
Lach
"omg cokiezi play this map!!1one"

Profile settings to disable Disqus nonsense please.
Wishy
This change is so bad... and the comments haha gl moderating that.
Aqo
agree

I don't really care about the comments but not being able to see top50 at once is TERRIBLE. It already became hard to spot mod plays with the new shortened names change and now it's infinitely worse

this change is a step in the exact opposite direction of what everybody wants which is being able to see more than top50, maybe top100 or so.
Topic Starter
CXu
Actually, the disqus comments thing is probably fine, especially after the new modding system is introduced. Prooobably, but yeah, even if the whole list isn't shown at once, atleast having it expand with some button would help a lot.
Kodora
Pretty support this.
KinkiN

CXu wrote:

Actually, the disqus comments thing is probably fine, especially after the new modding system is introduced. Prooobably, but yeah, even if the whole list isn't shown at once, atleast having it expand with some button would help a lot.
off topic , but i haven't heard about the new modding system :p

also, about new column for personal best. you guys should check it. i think it's weird , and it didn't show your online ranking :(
show more