forum

3 stars alternate, stream and tech maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
R3even
Hi people, I just came here to ask for some 3/4 star stream, tech, alternate and jump maps, preferably 3 stars :p

Another thing is how can I more easily find maps in the styles listed above?

Thanks
THAT_otaku
Because of the nature tech and stream maps, they really cant be lower than 5* in most cases. Tech maps are inherently difficult because of their unique and interesting and difficult rhythm choices and such, and stream maps are difficult because well, they just raise the star rating because of how SR calculation is (unless you get very low bpm maps)

In theory all maps are alt maps, and maps that are considered "Alt maps" specifically, are once again, usually 5* or higher
Watervapor
Usually those kind of maps are higher star rating, but to answer your question here's some maps I found that are within 3* range..

tech (this is the lowest I can think of)

beatmapsets/660630#osu/1439335

Jumps
beatmapsets/825086#osu/1732116
Topic Starter
R3even

THAT_otaku wrote:

Because of the nature tech and stream maps, they really cant be lower than 5* in most cases. Tech maps are inherently difficult because of their unique and interesting and difficult rhythm choices and such, and stream maps are difficult because well, they just raise the star rating because of how SR calculation is (unless you get very low bpm maps)

In theory all maps are alt maps, and maps that are considered "Alt maps" specifically, are once again, usually 5* or higher
It's just that I want to start playing 4 star maps and I thought I should start playing more stream, jumps, alt...
It's a question I have if I have to train to increase the number of stars I can play or if it's something that develops naturally :T