forum

JKPS: Keys per second program

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Down16IQ
Keys per second
I made a KPS for osu! that can be changed in different ways.
The program when active looks like this:

How to use
To add a keyboard key press Ctrl + +, to add mouse button press Ctrl + >, and to remove press Ctrl + -.

To rebind a key click with right mouse button on the button and then click the desired key on the keyboard. If you want to change key label, then write it in the second text box.
These actions look like:

To change how the program looks press Ctrl + A to open menu. If you want to change texture or font, then you have to provide it in the same directory where the program is located and then write the whole asset name (extension included) in corresponding text box and then press Enter or Refresh button.

Hotkeys
Click with right mouse button on the key to edit it
Ctrl + +/- - Add/remove keys
Ctrl + < - Add mouse buttons
Ctrl + W - Close the program
Ctrl + X - Reset all the statistics
Ctrl + A - Open graphical menu
Ctrl + K - Open an extra window with KPS
Alt (hold) - Show opposite button values

Menu hotkeys
Up arrow (while a value is selected) - Increment a numeric value by 1
Down arrow (while a value is selected) - Decrement a numeric value by 1
Tab - Change cursor on next value (if there is any)
Tab + Shift - Change cursor on previous value (if there is any)
Ctrl + Tab - Forward tabulation
Ctrl + Shift + Tab - Backward tabulation

Key press visualization

Themes

Notes
- Capture the program as a game, not as a window.
- To make the program work with greenscreen write "GreenscreenBG.png" in "Main window" -> "Background texture filepath" and press Enter or Refresh button.

Downloads | Last update v0.3 (20/03/2022)
Windows
Linux
Themes
Discord
GitHub repository
Ivanok
Very cooool.
Zuman
My osu buttons are "M" and "," so i tried to move it in your program but it doesnt work correctly, it displays like I use the only one button and thats the "M" button
Topic Starter
Down16IQ

Zuman wrote:

My osu buttons are "M" and "," so i tried to move it in your program but it doesnt work correctly, it displays like I use the only one button and thats the "M" button
I am not sure I understood you - how did you "tried to move" the buttons? You have to enter in edit mode (Ctrl + Q) while in program, and then increase the amount of keys by pressing + and then set right keys. Write me on discord (Jeki the Monkey from München#3932) if you want a fast reply :)
Zuman

Down16IQ wrote:

Zuman wrote:

I am not sure I understood you - how did you "tried to move" the buttons? You have to enter in edit mode (Ctrl + Q) while in program, and then increase the amount of keys by pressing + and then set right keys. Write me on discord (Jeki the Monkey from München#3932) if you want a fast reply :)
Yep, it's work! (ctrl + q work, i tried change cfg file) Thanks you very much, for help and greatuful kps counter! <3
Topic Starter
Down16IQ

Zuman wrote:

Down16IQ wrote:

Zuman wrote:

Yep, it's work! Thanks you very much, for help and greatuful kps counter! <3
Thank you for the review :) Be sure to download last version in order to avoid some bugs
GeliosMK2
Definitely better than yugecin's one c:
Latency
очень классно
Vysion
very useful. nice work (works really well with mania)
Frogsi
Looks great. I like how its customizable.
Still has issues with upscaling but fixable.
This is what I got so far :)
Take

Ivanok wrote:

Very cooool.
A nice to have program, thanks
-Xylvrek-
a question, how do I change the kps themes?
Topic Starter
Down16IQ

Xblue542 wrote:

a question, how do I change the kps themes?
If you go to links section and go to Themes you can get them with a guide on how to install
pink sheep
how do i keep it on my screeen because when I open it and click some where else It closes
Topic Starter
Down16IQ

pink sheep wrote:

how do i keep it on my screeen because when I open it and click some where else It closes
If you want to make it be at the top of every program you have to use an external program. You can use "Desk pins" if you are using Windows, though be sure that the application that you are using shouldn't be on fullscreen, though it can be borderless fullscreen.
DJ K1RA
damn, that looks sick!
chillbananas

Down16IQ wrote:

pink sheep wrote:

If you want to make it be at the top of every program you have to use an external program. You can use "Desk pins" if you are using Windows, though be sure that the application that you are using shouldn't be on fullscreen, though it can be borderless fullscreen.
Im windows but im not fullscreen and it keeps underlaying, how to fix?
Topic Starter
Down16IQ

chillbananas wrote:

Down16IQ wrote:

pink sheep wrote:

Im windows but im not fullscreen and it keeps underlaying, how to fix?
Does the program appear on the top if you put any other program on top? If it doesn't, then you probably didn't pin JKPS, but if it does, then try to launch desk pins on administrator mode or try to search this problem on Internet because I'm not Desk pins developer
Tested Spider
It's sucks. When it's on page and when I click it's gone. osukps.exe is better than this kps program
PatoRandom
how do I change the theme?
show more