Total Posts
Topic Starter
Piselzi
i found a forum saying **HOW TO MAKE A 2b map without the risk of autofail**

I tried following the instructions but some screenshots are deleted
which is very annoying

and auto keeps failing my trash *2b* map
THAT_otaku
You could try using the 2b detector thing that's apart of Mapping Tools, it tell you where you need to place objects (or does it for you) in order to remove the autofail

Read the post wrong

Generally (in regard to 2b) autofail refers to when completing a map, the score calculation goes wrong and you can't submit a score on the map. the reason it's called autofail is because you used to die, instead of just getting an error. Many 2b maps can't be completed by auto mod, remove some sliders that are at the same time or something if you want to prevent this however theres a chance it can be playable by normal players so
Topic Starter
Piselzi

THAT_otaku wrote:

You could try using the 2b detector thing that's apart of Mapping Tools, it tell you where you need to place objects (or does it for you) in order to remove the autofail

Read the post wrong

Generally (in regard to 2b) autofail refers to when completing a map, the score calculation goes wrong and you can't submit a score on the map. the reason it's called autofail is because you used to die, instead of just getting an error. Many 2b maps can't be completed by auto mod, remove some sliders that are at the same time or something if you want to prevent this however theres a chance it can be playable by normal players so

oh ok ill try the 2b detector and the other stuff you said thanks!