forum

7k help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Carmelo908
Hi, im a noob, i play 2 stars maps and i play Osu Mania, i'm too bad in 7k, if you want to tell me tips for 7k songs thank you, sorry for mi english, i speak spanish, tell me beatmaps for practice if you have it, i am too distinguishing the lines
Haengsyo
wow, it's rare too see someone try 7k, it makes me happy xD
Well, for 7k I'd say play convert maps to learn basic finger independence and basic release timing for LNs. Once you get that out of the way, you can start playing mania-specific maps to further increase your skill. You can go onto the ranked section of the beatmaps section on the osu website, type in key=7, and download songs from there. There's a discord server we have that is dedicated to collecting and sharing unranked well-charted 7k maps at all ranges of difficulty. Lmk if you want to join! <3 other than that, good luck on your 7k journey :D
Edit: Here is a 7 gigabyte file of unranked 7k charts! community/forums/topics/1341315
Topic Starter
Carmelo908

Haengsyo wrote:

wow, it's rare too see someone try 7k, it makes me happy xD
Well, for 7k I'd say play convert maps to learn basic finger independence and basic release timing for LNs. Once you get that out of the way, you can start playing mania-specific maps to further increase your skill. You can go onto the ranked section of the beatmaps section on the osu website, type in key=7, and download songs from there. There's a discord server we have that is dedicated to collecting and sharing unranked well-charted 7k maps at all ranges of difficulty. Lmk if you want to join! <3 other than that, good luck on your 7k journey :D
Edit: Here is a 7 gigabyte file of unranked 7k charts! community/forums/topics/1341315
Hi and thank you fot the help, i played some 7k beatmaps and i am getting better in 1 stars maps, i'm new so if i play always play 7k maps i will be good in 4k maps but if i play only 4k maps i will loss all the 7k maps
Juan_KW

Carmelo908 wrote:

Hi, im a noob, i play 2 stars maps and i play Osu Mania, i'm too bad in 7k, if you want to tell me tips for 7k songs thank you, sorry for mi english, i speak spanish, tell me beatmaps for practice if you have it, i am too distinguishing the lines
For normal note, i don't have any recommendation because there is a lot of good map to practice, especially ranked map. but for long note / LN / slider, i recommend this map beatmapsets/329814#mania/811904

Tips to get better at 7k from me : community/forums/topics/1331441?start=8110911
Topic Starter
Carmelo908

Juan_KW wrote:

Carmelo908 wrote:

For normal note, i don't have any recommendation because there is a lot of good map to practice, especially ranked map. but for long note / LN / slider, i recommend this map beatmapsets/329814#mania/811904

Tips to get better at 7k from me : community/forums/topics/1331441?start=8110911
i forget my publication, thank you for the help, i'm near to beat 2 stars maps