forum

Bus Stop Mafia

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
⚠️WARNING: THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED A NORMAL GAME.

Bus Stop Mafia

The game is split into two alignments: Bus Drivers (town) and Mafia Drivers (scum). The Mafia Drivers are trying to control traffic for their own goods, while the Bus Drivers must stop them from doing so. Some bus drivers have special abilities that allow them to find the traitors, but unfortunately, some mafia drivers also do.

Roles

Bus Driver (Town bus driver):

You are a regular bus driver with no abilities other than to drive a bus and to vote.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around.

You win when all mafia drivers are eliminated.

Armed Driver (Town odd-day night vigilante bus driver):

Your sense of security has finally come to use. You have a gun.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You may also shoot one of your passengers. However, because of your limited amount of bullets, you can only shoot during odd numbered nights.

Doctor Driver (Town doctor-vigilante JOAT bus driver):

You are the best at medicine among your fellow bus drivers. You may use your skills to heal people or to kill people.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You may choose to either heal or kill one of your passengers.

Detective Driver (Town cop bus driver):

You love reading detective stories in your free time, which grant you the ability to distinguish mafia and town.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You may also sneak to someone's house and find out if they're a part of the mafia or a normal townie. However, you will be forced to give up your bus driving for the night if you choose to do so.

Alien Driver (Town passive partial tracker miller bus driver):

You are not like the other bus drivers. You are from another planet. Your special alien ability allows you to know who everyone targeted (only one person's information will be given). However, you behave closer to mafia, so you will be considered to be a mafia member by the detective driver.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You also get to know who each person targeted.

Goon Driver (Mafia bus driver):

With some luck, you are recruited into the mafia drivers although you don't have any other special abilities.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You and your teammates share a private discord server, where you may discuss at any time and kill 1 people per night.

You win when the number of mafia drivers exceeds the number of bus drivers.

Buff Driver (Mafia night vigilante bus driver):

You joined the mafia because of your buffness.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You may also choose to kill BOTH of your passengers. You and your teammates share a private discord server, where you may discuss at any time and kill 1 people per night.

Blindfold Driver (Mafia paranoid gun owner bus driver):

You joined the mafia because you are... special.

Every night, you may use your driving ability to switch two players around, causing actions (if any) done on them to be swapped around. You will kill the first person to target you (if any), no matter what. You and your teammates share a private discord server, where you may discuss at any time and kill 1 people per night.

Setup

This information is not to be seen until the game finishes. I'll adjust it according to the number of players. We'll need at least 9 players to start though.

Special Mechanics

To prevent too many people dying at the same night, killing someone who is dead will instead revive them. The doctor's heal ability will be unlimited.

Night Action Examples

Player A: Drives B and C
Position B will have player C and position C will have player B.
Player B: Drives A and C
A was at position A, C was at position B, so A would be swapped over to position B and C would be swapped over to position A.
Mafia: Kills B
A is in position B, so A would be killed instead of B.

Penguin
/in
[RUE]Bambinex
I'm joining if my game finishes before this one starts.
McEndu
/in
Joon Yorigami
this feels like it needs some big brain but

/in
samX500
/in
Penguin
Hopefully Yhuan doesn't die during the first day again :(
Joon Yorigami

Penguin wrote:

Hopefully Yhuan doesn't die during the first day again :(
I have a feeling it's bound to happen anyway
igorsprite
/in
rematyar
im gonna join and hope i didnt do dumb things
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
I'll start the game once Bambi's game ends. I might have to nerf some of these roles if we don't have like 15 people playing. Otherwise so many people would die in just one night.
pentaqola
heck yeah im joining

/in
Asian Warlord
I'll try playing this game
abraker
/in
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
We have enough people to start this game. I'll start early if at least two thirds of the players agree to.
Asian Warlord
Start!
rematyar
im still in a game :((((((((
Joon Yorigami
noppo
McEndu
no
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Any suggestions on roles?
show more