forum

Main Skin ( Jace + new+color + My Kanao Project ) EDIT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XaGroZz
Kanao project is another skin that I done, I think it's vizualt pretty cool but unaccuratiable (had fun writting this word).

LINK (mediafire)

Pretty based on the Jace gameplay, so its nearly the same, some pics are edited, like the pass, fail and rank button, but the gameplay screen is the same (excepted health bar).
JustABeginner
Hi!
A few things I would like to talk here.

From this rule:
Number 1 stated that original skins aren't allowed. There are some skins that are obviously aren't made by you. Even if you do a slight edit, but that doesn't mean you made the skin 100% by yourself.

You can share through signature or through reddit or any trusted websites that can be accessed easily.

---

Second thing, if you have made an original skin, please make sure to take multiple screenshots as a preview so that people would understand how does the skin looks like.
Psst! Also post it here next time.
Topic Starter
XaGroZz

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi!
A few things I would like to talk here.

From this rule:
Number 1 stated that original skins aren't allowed. There are some skins that are obviously aren't made by you. Even if you do a slight edit, but that doesn't mean you made the skin 100% by yourself.

You can share through signature or through reddit or any trusted websites that can be accessed easily.

---

Second thing, if you have made an original skin, please make sure to take multiple screenshots as a preview so that people would understand how does the skin looks like.
Psst! Also post it here next time.
oof sorry
ThisRat
sick