1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Completed Projects
show more
posted
This really should be in the editor.
posted
Fixed stupid bug which was ruining hitsound placement with 1.0x slider multiplier.
posted

I think there's a locale issue going on. Your program expects commas to be decimals, but my locale uses periods as decimals - you're probably gonna have to lock your decimal format to commas, or else I can't use it >:
posted
Shiet. Let me try somethin'.
Edit: fixed, locked decimal format to dots.
posted

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted

peppy wrote:

Just tell me if you need any sources. It was done with Delphi though, so I'm doubt it can be that easily imported into the editor.
posted
Doing it "properly" in the editor requires a bit of restructure of a lot of osu!, which will eventually happen. It could be hacked in, but now that we have this it's not as important short-term.
posted

MillhioreF wrote:

I think there's a locale issue going on. Your program expects commas to be decimals, but my locale uses periods as decimals - you're probably gonna have to lock your decimal format to commas, or else I can't use it >:
you'll need to use culture invariance for this - see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2423 ... nt-culture
posted

Kuria wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

you'll need to use culture invariance for this - see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2423 ... nt-culture
Delphi has an internal variable DecimalSeparator, I just set it as '.' in the beginning and all the converts work via dot separator. Voila.

Also fixed an important bug with exporting slider hitsounds (thanks Eph). 1.4 now, please redownload.
posted
It'd be nice if we could drop the .osu file directly in the program, browsing all the folders each time I want to use this is quite annoying. haha
posted

Kuria wrote:

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted

Kurai wrote:

It'd be nice if we could drop the .osu file directly in the program, browsing all the folders each time I want to use this is quite annoying. haha
Done. Updated the download link.
posted

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
This is so good <3

Sadly I found something :<
It seems it can't recognize drum sampleset when added from the left tool in editor.

posted
mother of god this is the best thing ever.
posted

DakeDekaane wrote:

This is so good <3

Sadly I found something :<
It seems it can't recognize drum sampleset when added from the left tool in editor.
It recognizes the sampleset from the left menu perfectly. It was just a small bug with spinners, forgot to put an "else" word in my code.
Fixed now anyway. Redownload it please.

Stick the thread pls ;w;
posted

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
posted
I'll use it for sure! :D
posted

peppy wrote:

How about a separate section for the hitsounds t/88801
Much like storyboarding.