forum

Correct Metadata?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aflexed
beatmapsets/1429044#osu/2942011
I cut a full version of a cover of the original to match the TV sized version. So would this song be marked as TV sized or a Cut ver.?
THAT_otaku
If it's essentially identical to tv size, then itd be tvsize. Cut ver is for unofficial cuts, but assuming its exactly the same, then there shouldnt be a problem.
How come you havent just used the official tvsize audio though? Wouldnt that be easier :?:
SaltyLucario
no, you don't add tv size in case of covers - tv size is only appliccable if youre mapping the same (or almost the same) thing that appeared in tv
Topic Starter
Aflexed

THAT_otaku wrote:

How come you havent just used the official tvsize audio though? Wouldnt that be easier :?:
I wanted to originally map the full version of the cover but couldn't find motivation to do so yet but I might just map the full version later on
THAT_otaku

SaltyLucario wrote:

no, you don't add tv size in case of covers - tv size is only appliccable if youre mapping the same (or almost the same) thing that appeared in tv
oops definitely right, didn't read it was a cover.

Aflexed wrote:

THAT_otaku wrote:

I wanted to originally map the full version of the cover but couldn't find motivation to do so yet but I might just map the full version later on
goodluck :D