forum

Mafia NewD3 [Signups Closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Bambinex's game is still not starting so I thought hosting a smaller game would be a good idea.

Setup information:

NewD3

How the setup works: I roll two 3-sided dice, one to choose from a column and the other to select a row fron the following table:
       A          B          C
-------------------------------------
  Mafia Rb.  Mafia Rc.  Mafia Goon *2
  Mafia Goon Mafia Goon
 |Town Cop   Town Track.Town Cop
1|Town DoctorTown FN    Townie *6
 |Townie *5  Townie *5
 |Town Jk.   Town Jk.   Town Jk.
2|Town Track.Town FN    Townie *6
 |Townie *5  Townie *5  
 |Town Mason Town Track.Town Mason
3|Town Mason Town DoctorTown Mason
 |Townie *5  Townie *5  Townie *5

The Mafia Roleblocker or Rolecop are allowed to both submit the nightkill and perform his Roleblocker or Rolecop action. As a result, it is possible for a Tracker to see them visiting two targets on one night. In addition, the Roleblocker is stated to resolve before the Jailkeeper. This only matters in the case where the Roleblocker and Jailkeeper target one another, and even in this case only matters if the Roleblocker was also going to submit the kill (the end result being that the kill will not be jailed).

Only mafia members and town masons can talk about the game privately. Regular town members can't do that. I'll have to rely on trust for this.

Role PMs:
Townie
Welcome! You are a Townie.
Abilities:

You have no special abilities.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Town Jailkeeper
Welcome! You are a Town Jailkeeper.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.
Win condition:

Town Cop
Welcome! You are a Town Cop.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are Town or Mafia. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
Win condition:

Town Mason
Welcome! You are a Town Mason.
Abilities:

You know that [player] is Town-aligned (also a mason). You may also privately talk with the other mason at any time.
You have no active abilities.
Win condition:

Town Tracker
Welcome! You are a Town Tracker.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
Win condition:

Town Doctor
Welcome! You are a Town Doctor.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.
Win condition:

Town Friendly Neighbor
Welcome! You are a Town Friendly Neighbor.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.
Win condition:

Mafia Goon
Welcome! You are a Mafia Goon.
Abilities:

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may also privately talk at any time with your partner.
Win condition:

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

Mafia Rolecop
Welcome! You are a Mafia Rolecop.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment. Townies and Mafia Goons will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You may also privately talk at any time with your partner.
Win condition:

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

Mafia Roleblocker
Welcome! You are a Mafia Roleblocker.
Abilities:

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.
You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may also privately talk at any time with your partner.
Win condition:

Players:

abrakerYhuan DebestebambinexClevelandsMyBroigorspriteSugar_owoPararuntenpentaqolaPenguinCurrent players: 9/9
Source
abraker
/in
ShinRun
LMAO bambinex took so long you had to set one up
Joon Yorigami
join cuz why not
[RUE]Bambinex
I'm definitely joining this as I would see how a game is organized and stuff
ClevelandsMyBro
sign me up g
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
Didn't expect for people to come so fast. 5 more slots.
igorsprite
i want to join
Sugar_owo
rip bambinex game lol

anyways i’ll try sure
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
3 more player slots.
rematyar
ill join. cuz why not
pentaqola
may i join? dwd