forum

FREEDOM DiVE↓ [16:9][STD][SD/HD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Eonday
Balls
synister
whats the difference between XN and default?
OsuDumber
The Skin Is the Most Clean I've Ever Seen

The hit sounds, the HP bar, the Cursor Is not that Original But Still clean

The gameplay is Very Awesome, Not soo Colored, But that Sad

The Intro Screen Is very Good

And the theme Is really Great

Tbh this is a really Original Clean skin, ∞/10

Epic Skin-Epic Gameplay
monag36
Here was i
Cleveland Brown
this is so good, whenever i play freedom dive I use this skin or the other one lol
oOBullenOo
Is this really an original cursor tho. I already have some skins with the same one. But I like the cursor so I wont complain
DeletedUser_6455123
This skin is literally the best one i used ever, nice cock man <3

WongGT
when imposter y sus???

Hello you computer has virus
Snowulf
my ONLY problem with this is there is no button to select modes, please fix this because i am also a mania player lol
ScarceIsHere
epic skin m8
[-Hikari-]
pog
By Tao
Noice skin, love it! :D
sunbather
gurl....
SceptileTorchic
Really good skin but, why can't I change the map modes? If I wanted to play catch for laughs I have to switch to a different skin that allows me to change the mode.
RockRoller

SceptileTorchic wrote:

Really good skin but, why can't I change the map modes? If I wanted to play catch for laughs I have to switch to a different skin that allows me to change the mode.
The skin disabled using the interface for gamemode switching, you need to use the keybaord shortcuts
neon4x
what's XN mean? from the versions.
SogekioVic
Does anyone know how to change the gamemodes. I can't find a way to switch from osu to mania. Someone please help me.Never mind found it above but what are the keyboard shortcuts for changing the mode?
RockRoller

SogekioVic wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the gamemodes. I can't find a way to switch from osu to mania. Someone please help me.Never mind found it above but what are the keyboard shortcuts for changing the mode?
This skin removes the button for changing gamemodes. You need to use ctrl + 1 (or 2, 3 or 4) to change to the other gamemodes
SogekioVic
Ah ok thank you!
akenoo my boo
nice man nice
wsyw
Wuhu!