forum

Werewolf Game 2 [Concluded; Human Victory]

posted
Total Posts
show more
thepianist

kuwarudo wrote:

I'm sorry, thepianist. Actually, that wasn't a vote in reality, that was just an accusation. But now I'm sticking to it as a vote. Hope you don't think of me badly. :(
Haha it's kk.
Echo
Just an fyi

Those who vote either kuwarudo or Suburu today will be pretty high on my suspicion chart. As I've already explained, it's against the interest of villagers to vote for them.
foulcoon
Funny how you should say it that way. Both of those are already high on my "suspicion chart". The people who are defending them seem to be digging a slow grave, because they're asking for us all to blindly trust. It's very possible that these two are pulling the wool over our eyes.
Echo
Like I said: it doesn't matter whether they're assassins or not. Not killing them is more beneficial to the town than killing them.

If we don't kill them and:
  1. they are human: all is well.
  2. they are assassin: we don't lose anything - we still have one villager who dies every night.
  3. we have ~30% chance of killing a wolf instead
If we kill them and:
  1. they are human: we lose their abilities.
  2. If they are assassin: all is well.
  3. we have ~70% chance of killing a villager
In other words, it's either we lose nothing, or we lose their abilities.

Maybe you (and others) should stop just saying "oh, they might be assassins, let's kill them" and try to explain why it would benefit the town by having them killed. I think I've explained pretty thoroughly why we shouldn't kill them.

Btw it's funny how in RL games you tend to associate those who don't talk much, ie. the minority, with the werewolves, but online, you associate those who talk a lot, ie. the minority, with the werewolves.
Jinxy

Echo wrote:

we still have one villager who dies every night.
*Cough* Suspicious *Cough*
Echo
Sorry, edited my post just after Jinxy posted.

I added in the percentages - any single person has the same 30/70 chance of being a villager/wolf.

Jinxy: how is that suspicious?

edit:
Forget it, I can't be stuffed posting all this. I've done the maths; I've shown you the steps; I've postedthe results. Yet you still don't believe me? If you're a villager with half a brain, you can work out what I've done for yourselves and see that it makes sense logically.

The only reason anyone would be trying to twist my words is if they're a wolf: foulcoon, jinxyjem

I don't think I'll post much anymore, at least until the next day. Make up your own damn mind.

edit2:
Ace, I'd like to confirm day end is 13 hours, 10 minutes from this post?
Jinxy
That line would sound really reasonable if posted with assassins.

Sin A: They are gonna get us..
Sin B: Relax. we still have one villager who dies every night. and they will probably screw up and kill some of their own.
adam2046
If it gives us the highest chance of keeping a potential aux alive, I'm going to vote Nardi.
I'd really like to keep kuwarudo alive.
Edit: ^ I don't really mean like, I just think it's best for the humans.
kuwarudo

Echo wrote:

Maybe you (and others) should stop just saying "oh, they might be assassins, let's kill them" and try to explain why it would benefit the town by having them killed. I think I've explained pretty thoroughly why we shouldn't kill them.

People just want me gone so that I don't post here anymore. :(

Even though I can help people.
Jinxy

kuwarudo wrote:

Even though I can help people.
NO UR A COOKIE YOU CANT HELP PEOPLE GET OUT YOU DONT EVEN TASTE GOOD.

Just Kidding.

Echo: Im just stating the possiblities. Stuff are not what they seem to be.
Neo@lex
In order to vote without raising any real (read: male) suspicion, I vote Tode.
Everyone knows assassins type slowly. (in all seriousness, I have suspected her for quite a while)
LadySuburu
Vote: nardi11011

Sorry nardi, but kuu has to live today to protect me tonight. You were suspicious to me anyway, and you're also the closest in votes to kuu right now.
Sir Minelli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eee
ok, I don't like the way people "fix" votes, I'll have to go and unvote kuwarado and wait until I hear something suspicious in the final day
Olinad
Well well well... I have no idea on who to vote, but I have to make up my mind as I won't be able to read this topic until tomorrow night I guess... so... I'll post my vote as soon as possible.

(May I know how long the night does last?)
Sir Minelli

Olinad wrote:

(May I know how long the night does last?)
If the assassins pm their kill to Ace, then the night will end.

Otherwise it lasts longer, but still less than day time. I think 3 days RL?
Olinad
shouldn't its duration be fixed? I read some Aux roles have to send their decisions during the night too

EDIT: I decided to vote for nardi11011, for no specifical reason - I just don't have more time to spend on this before it gets night in the game XD
Echo
neo@lex and olinad: have you guys ever played werewolf/mafia before? how about online?

Btw no one's given an explanation on why we should kill them yet. Seriously, stop being lazy and say why. Don't just make a statement and not give a thorough explanation for it.
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

adam2046
Olinad

Echo wrote:

neo@lex and olinad: have you guys ever played werewolf/mafia before? how about online?
I played it several times with friends and during meetings, but I had never tried it online...
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Okay, standings are updated...looks like we've got one person who hasn't voted at all yet (I haven't checked to figure out who), and 2 people who had voted once, but retracted it and haven't made up their mind yet (Echo and eee).

To answer current questions: deadline is now approximately 1 day and an hour 20 minutes from this post.

Also: Night will probably be 2 days; not much has to happen on the player end in most cases (unless you hold an Aux), and you can't talk on the board, so all that really has to happen is the Auxes who are responsible for PMing me will have to send one measly little PM telling me what's up, and the Assassins hafta talk and decide who to kill (the leader has to PM me to tell me who dies).

Also, it is my policy that if all necessary PMs are in before a Night deadline, I start the next Day the moment all things are in accordance.

Edit: This reminds me. How long do you guys want to make Day 2? I wanna say 4 days, but that might even be too long for active players such as yourself. Maybe 3? I wanna know what you guys want so we can progress at a decent pace without going too ridiculously fast. Lemme know what you think.
adam2046
Animask never voted right?
I'd be okay with 4 days.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
*looks over the checklist*

For the record: It appears that you are correct that animask is indeed the player who has not yet cast a vote at all.

An astute observation indeed; good work noticing!

Also: I feel a need to point out one of the stipulations in the Support Mage's (Guardian Angel's) restrictions as stated in the Rules: A Guardian Angel cannot protect the same exact person more than one night in a row unless the Assassins (Wolves) choose THAT PERSON to kill that Night, thus meaning the protection is successful. Then, and only then, can the GA protect that same person again the very next night.

So if your precious GA protects anyone important, but the Assassin team chooses someone other than the protection target as the nightly kill, you get screwed out of protecting them again the next Night. :p
Pasonia
Can I has three days? Rofl.
LadySuburu
Thanks for telling them that Ace, I read that a bit after I made and posted my plan, and was hoping nobody else would notice. I guess it won't matter now anyway though, seeing as kuu's dead tonight anyway.

Edit: Three days sounds okay, but four is safer. I don't care, either's fine.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows

LadySuburu wrote:

kuu's dead tonight
Incorrect.

Standings are updated and it is currently Nardi who is in the "lead" in execution votes.
LadySuburu
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
o.o Ah. I misread. My mistake then.
kuwarudo
Huh, so, miracles can happen. I'm not getting executed publicly today.

I said publicly. There's a chance the wolves will get me.

So, is NK...Night Kill?
Echo
Yes.

I needa make a vote. Therefore, I will vote myself.
Cuddlebun
how daring
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows

Echo wrote:

I needa make a vote. Therefore, I will vote myself.
Duly noted.
eee
yeah, I guess I gotta vote soon ~
adam seems like he is needed, so does suburu. . . darnit!!
I'm stuck between yellowyoshi and bagelbob, they seem to be around less, but who will be of more use.
I vote on bagelbob
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows

eee wrote:

I vote on bagelbob
Also now in the status post.

If it's right (and it should be), there is now only one vote out: animask's.

And now: Okay people, I'm headed to bed. 23 hours until deadline. See ya close to then.
Jinxy

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

So if your precious GA protects anyone important, but the Assassin team chooses someone other than the protection target as the nightly kill, you get screwed out of protecting them again the next Night. :p
You just had to give the assassin some hints. >_>
Werewolf is all about choice and psychology.

Contary to what Echo said, there are many choices when day 2 arrives.

• Suburu lives, Kuu dies. Suburu gives name of an assassin.
  • Suburu lives, Kuu dies. Suburu is assassin and gives a fake name.
  • Suburu dies, Kuu lives. The whole village is suspicious of Kuu even if he is innocent.
  • Suburu dies, Kuu lives. The whole village is suspicious of Kuu and they are right.
  • Some other guy dies, probably one of the smartest few.
And dont think im giving the sins ideas; I wrote this because I know the sins are not that dumb. Some villagers, however...
Sleep Powder
Echo
Rolled
For the record, I voted for Nardi because:
a. He made one slightly suspicious statement, that was the only thing I noted as suspicious at that point. (Voted for Todesengal because she had a few votes prior - "Hopping on the buoywagon")
b. Information was lacking in the early hours (days) of day 1, and I nor anybody else had much to go on. Why people are voting upon nardi now with no reason though, I couldn't tell you.

Will I change my nardi vote? No. I'd rather go with gut instincts. Am I more suspicious of other villagers? Yes, but let's wait for day 2 when alllll the fun starts.
foulcoon
After reading and re-reading many pages of this thread, it became painfully obvious that my vote is useless. People are right to follow Echo's logic, and I'm going to retract my vote.

I'll be voting for animask, simply because his posts were extremely annoying on the past few pages and I want to punch him. There are also some other people here suspicious of him, and frankly I can't think of anyone else.
show more