forum

What's your key config...?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kanade4Life
Let's post our key configurations here or any other devices we use for taiko

I'm still new so I just used the default config ( and kinda have problems with this :o )

centre left = x
centre right = c
rim left = z
rim right = v
LZD
zxcv default ftw :D
boat
KASL
XK2238
W D Num4 Num8 ftw

kddk btw
Dolphin
My keys are SDJK :D
Kuro
X/C/Comma/Period
Luna
NM Num1Num2
aabc271
ZXCV
Default setting wins :)
Babukus
I use num pad and the keyboard. My configuration is AD 46 I use my ring fingers for ka and index for don.
Jerry
E R L P

:3
Dolphin
im the only ddkk player </3
Luna
^ nah, boat plays color split as well and just ordered the keys in his post to look like a kddk setup
not alone after all
bomber34
XC M;
boat

Luna wrote:

^ nah, boat plays color split as well and just ordered the keys in his post to look like a kddk setup
not alone after all
I've been told that firce does it aswell, and this guy https://osu.ppy.sh/u/blunatixxx .

But it's true that there are very few players who are particularly impressive with DDKK.
Luna
Noobita and Slih are/were pretty beast with DDKK as well
XK2238

Luna wrote:

Noobita and Slih are/were the beasts of DDKK as well
Fraolinch
E/R/END/Pgdn
MMzz
damn ddkk is popular :p

we;' for me.
TimmyAkmed
My key config is : SD KL
Makar
D F J K
Acrith
Damn. I'm using default one ( ZXCV )
karterfreak
What, nobody remembers that I'm a DDKK player too? </3 :(

zx,. here
Ableh
s ; a ' here
Yuzeyun

Makar wrote:

D F J K
but with kddk

who has tried dkkd
Mithos

boat wrote:

KASL
I don't understand how people ddkk or kkdd. How do you do roll?
boat
Practice, just like with everything. Some patterns are easier, some are harder.
Dolphin
For me it took me only 1-2 months to learn how to stream quickly :b
Babukus

_Gezo_ wrote:

Makar wrote:

D F J K
but with kddk

who has tried dkkd
I have tried for the lulz, it killed my brain. I actually did better with it than when I tried ddkk. My brain hates ddkk especially since I've always been playing kddk.
I couldn't do normal maps with ddkk.
Full Tablet
Z X N M
Why most people have the red color on the left? Red notes are more common (specially in streams)....
PD: I am a complete noob in Taiko.
boat

Full Tablet wrote:

Z X N M
Why most people have the red color on the left? Red notes are more common (specially in streams)....
Assuming you're right handed, if you played standard at first then your left is generally your streaming hand. As such, even if I sometimes am able to go faster with my right, I'm not even remotely as accurate. I do believe this applies to most people, at first at least.
Full Tablet

boat wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

Z X N M
Assuming you're right handed, if you played standard at first then your left is generally your streaming hand. As such, even if I sometimes am able to go faster with my right, I'm not even remotely as accurate. I do believe this applies to most people, at first at least.
I play mostly standard (for about 1.5 years) and I still have better speed/accuracy with my right hand (while playing auto-pilot) .~'. My left hand has more stamina, though.
Dolphin

Full Tablet wrote:

Z X N M
because lefty 8-)
Laputa_old_1
Taikojiro default. dfjk
Coro
dfhj
tetsutaro
^ Hey I am just one key off.

^2 Yeah exactly like you. But when I set that I didn't know it's Sanjiro's default config. I just make sure my indexes are on the keys with the nub.
Ayesha Altugle

-Laputa- wrote:

Taikojiro default. dfjk
I can't play taiko without that key configuration
Xakyrie
z x n m
DIMBIS
FGHJ
show more