forum

Smash Bros Brawl: Who's your main(s)?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens

0_o wrote:

oh, and Jigglypuff :)
Are you serious?

Mine are Fox, Wolf, Pikachu, Ike...
And I think that's all.
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
Ike, King Dedede, Olimar, Peach, Diddy Kong, and Kirby. Strangely not Yoshi, but probably because I can't get the hang of not having a third jump (esp. in Melee).

I used to use Pit, but now he's a bit too cheap. :P

Peach FTW.
Katasaki_old
I generally use P diddy, otherwise known as diddy kong, and I like zero suit samus, but the main one I'd pick is zelda. :3
lukewarmholiday
Snake, captain falcon, and so my wii doesn't explode from awesomeness I also main luigi. Oh wait.
Kasada
Haven't played this game in a while, so I'd probably be pretty rusty. I main Marth, Ike, and Lucas. My fourth fluctuates, but I'd probably say Kirby.

Also, what would make this thread more awesome is if it was just a general "Main" thread. We already have a Brawl thread.
Zatoichi

0_o wrote:

Zelda
I use Ganondorf and Ness. I rape people like you that use Zelda for group Brawls just to get easy kills.

Now all I need to do is learn Marth and I'll be the Lord CCO of people that use characters to cheese the game. By that I mean regardless of whether they pick Zelda, Pikachu, or even Ike to win in such a way, they will only lose.
Starrodkirby86
Random.

That's my main. :D

If I had to choose however, Pokemon Trainer or Marth would be my choice. If there's a third one that's needed...uh...Screw three, Pokemon Trainer counts as three people anyway. :X
Cyclone
K2J
Is everyone else here afraid of MK's cheapness? Because I use him heavily and, since I suck, nobody in my circle of friends seems to care. I always air guitar his victory music.

Game & Watch maybe half the time, as well - I really love how lol-inducing some of his attacks are if they hit correctly (just in a schadenfreude way - getting a 9 on Judge with two opponents? Total awesome).

Everyone else is pretty sparse for me; I used to main Luigi, but he's fallen by the wayside.
Zatoichi

Cyclone wrote:

Ice Climbers
You're awesome.
Tapdancingmetroid
Atmey
1vs1 Metaknight, but my brother seems to have advantage over me when he uses Samus, f projectiles, and down A(not smash) goes through the shield. I will choose Wolf next time he goes with Samus.
Group: Donkey Kong, G&W, Ike, Ganondorf, Wolf, Snake.
DeathxShinigami
Hm.

My current mains are...Wolf, Ike, Pokemon Trainer and Dedede. Some other characters I've trying to use are Wario and Falco. :)
awp
Fag Luigi and Grandpa Dorf I probably use the most. I guess that would make them my secondary mains, but my MAIN main is Random.

@K2J, MetaKnight only has one unbalanced attack, and while it's a big one, you can still have an honest fight if you just don't mash B all the time.
EEeee
..........zelda ^_^
Pokebis
The character I select most is "Random."
I guess when I play competitively it's Snake, Meta Knight, Ness, Pikachu, Game and Watch, and Marth.
I also really like to play Ganondorf.
But, when I'm playing just for fun, I play as everyone.
lukewarmholiday
Captain falcon is most fun character

Well not really

Seriously though, nothing makes you think OH SHIT more than getting elbowed, kneed, then captain falcon pursues you off the stage for a falcon punch. one after another, I don't know how but I've pulled it off multiple times.
K2J

awp wrote:

@K2J, MetaKnight only has one unbalanced attack, and while it's a big one, you can still have an honest fight if you just don't mash B all the time.
Wait, his tornado thing is his unbalanced attack? Just because it traps people in it, or am I missing something? I would think more people would complain about how fast most of his normals are, or how he has a sword and can float and can glide.
Eatr61
Main:Toon Link(TL) Second:Rob Third: Ness. 2 Team: Main: Game and Watch, Second: Falco, Third: Ice Climbers or Captain Falcon. In youtube Search Eatr61, your can see videos of fight.
IS SPAM? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUsKiWO_0k8
qlum
sonic because it's very easy to get a smash ball and if you have one every other player dies
Cuddlebun
kuwarudo
awp

K2J wrote:

awp wrote:

Wait, his tornado thing is his unbalanced attack?
He's almost immune while doing it, is what gets me. Fucking blocks projectiles and shit. Also there's no cool-down if you manage the lift well enough.
lukewarmholiday
his tornado is not his unbalanced attack. He has multiple.

People have won games in tourneys with just meta knights D-air.
awp
I play against people that are really bad at Brawl though. None of his other attacks give me trouble at all because the people playing are predictable. However, the Tornado is still a pain in the ass in a four for all.
Lesjuh
I usually play with Link

Fuck it, Nintendo Wii is dead imo. Do you guys actually still play this game?
gq320

neo@lex wrote:

Kirby. No exceptions. I can pwn people with my epic down+B skillz, and when I'm losing, I can just fly away and spam uptaunt.
Me too. I love Kirby.

Others characters are : Meta Knight, Lucario, Ike, ...
LadySuburu
Sheik, G&W, and Toon Link.

I used to play Purin (Jigglypuff), but she's really not that good. ;_;

I got fourth in a tourney using sheik recently. I was defeated by a good snake, and IF I had won, I had a really good pit and Link(wtf?) to fight against.

That link won the tourney too.