forum

what do you think of my map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hazel-Maron
beatmapsets/1360289#osu/2887697 How to do better and where are the mistakes?
Sugar_owo
You at least have some better placing then when some other people ask about stuff on the map they have, but the placing can be kinda everywhere and just kinda confusing at some times. I'm not the best at mapping/modding Standard, so I may be completely wrong.
It's on-timing for the most part, but it's not the best with it.
I wouldn't recommend putting the same pattern over and over again as I see a bit, but other than that it's ok.

You aren't the best, but you aren't the worst. If you want this to get ranked, I recommend adding hit sounds and making it available for Taiko players.
DeletedUser_13957006

Sugar_owo wrote:

I recommend adding hit sounds and making it available for Taiko players.
even if he DOES hitsound the map, taiko converts are generally garbage due to how both modes handle their uses separately
Sugar_owo

Aiq wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

I recommend adding hit sounds and making it available for Taiko players.
even if he DOES hitsound the map, taiko converts are generally garbage due to how both modes handle their uses separately
Yeah, i understand that.

The stuff in standard can just switch to all freaking circles and the lack of that stuff being on-timing doesn't help with getting anywhere in that mode.

Just look at the amount of maps some people made that are on-timing and stuff in standard but not in taiko, like why dude
Sies
I suggest you to ask some mod requests on the Modding Queue forum. Don't forget to read the rules before posting to the queue there.