forum

Unseen Note [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
- Umeru -
I saw most of player play hidden but it still like you can see a little bit when it come so you can move mouse cursorto it easily.So i think i want modder make the mod thatCannot see any note for a guy that have very good brains to remember the note.I think its might have someone that like this idea xD.(For osu!Standard only)
:) :)
Oinari-sama
Turning a rhythm game into memory test? No support from me.

What about playing crossword instead?
Tshemmp
Reminds me of Flashlight.
VoidnOwO
:)
Kurokami
Reverse Flashlight, no.
-libili
no support.. bad idea :/ play flashlight + hidden..
Dexus
just use a very large cursor, that's what I do sometimes and it helps with learning how your pen movements correlate with your cursor movements. It helped me learn to not look at the current note and I just look at the next one instead, resting every time on the current one until it's played. This is how snapping works I believe... Playing like this makes hidden so much easier as well, but flashlight ends up being suffering.

Here's what I use: cursor.png and cursortrail.png

TamaraMarie
Ugh, turning osu! into a memory game? :?
jemhuntr

Dexus wrote:

just use a very large cursor, that's what I do sometimes and it helps with learning how your pen movements correlate with your cursor movements. It helped me learn to not look at the current note and I just look at the next one instead, resting every time on the current one until it's played. This is how snapping works I believe... Playing like this makes hidden so much easier as well, but flashlight ends up being suffering.

Here's what I use: cursor.png and cursortrail.png

:oooo
well yeah. no one will actually enjoy this mod. (right...?)
deadbeat
play flashlight and hidden at the same time. by the time you hit 800 combo, it's pretty much memorizing more so anything else :/