1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted

PROGUY wrote:

I'm also against currency systems, because I like the fact that people should find a way to get their own resources in nearby lands and then perform trades in spawn, just like how it works similarly in real life (TM).
are you playing this game in 2000BC

Joke aside, I assume you mean not being able to spawn diamonds out of mid-air by paying a sign or something, and I can agree with that. Currency between players is a lot more flexible than bartering though.

Buying things unable to get in survival for exorbitant prices like spawn eggs was great though imo. Maybe do the same with monster heads
posted

JInxyjem wrote:

Buying things unable to get in survival for exorbitant prices like spawn eggs was great though imo. Maybe do the same with monster heads
YES.
I want creeper head :V
posted
If the economy is ever setup, I can build some shops around or just one massive market.
posted
How can you call it vanilla if it has a mod like factions on it :/
It's just survival then.
posted

Corin wrote:

How can you call it vanilla if it has a mod like factions on it :/
It's just survival then.
I call it Minecraft logic.
posted

whymeman wrote:

If the economy is ever setup, I can build some shops around or just one massive market.
If you ever plan on adding an economy system please talk to me and I'll help you with the balance.

I crashed the market on dkun's old server because he screwed it up, hehehehe

Also there's a pretty serious raider running around breaking people's stuff, watch your backs. TouhouLvl9 got totaled when I wasn't looking
posted

Charles445 wrote:

whymeman wrote:

If the economy is ever setup, I can build some shops around or just one massive market.
If you ever plan on adding an economy system please talk to me and I'll help you with the balance.

I crashed the market on dkun's old server because he screwed it up, hehehehe

Also there's a pretty serious raider running around breaking people's stuff, watch your backs. TouhouLvl9 got totaled when I wasn't looking
Craft Market Crash :V

As for the Griefer, we'll see. Though, I knew it wouldn't be long before one shows up.
posted
How did that happen anyway? Aren't claims protected already? It'd take a lot of tnt to total a claimed area.
posted
I took a quick look over there to see the damage. It looks more as if the person lured creepers into the weak points of the claim(s). So it would be best to watch how you build from this point.

posted
It's not griefing, it's raiding. It's part of how factions works.
posted
Faction members tell me someone is going around raiding and putting signs saying "acme rules" (our faction) because we killed the ender dragon first or something?

Jealous? ;)
posted
Jeez. It hasn't been 3 weeks yet :o

I better start crafting up some crazy ideas then.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFF- is the server having issues right now? No one can get through as if the auth plugin is having issues or the connection of the server is down.
posted

James2250 wrote:

Faction members tell me someone is going around raiding and putting signs saying "acme rules" (our faction) because we killed the ender dragon first or something?

Jealous? ;)
That wasn't you? I thought that was someone from acme doing it
posted
My base has been griefed/raided as well and there's a sign outside saying "Acme rules!". I thought the base was supposed to be protected from outsiders, but nope.


I will assume with the proof above that Acme are the ones who did it. If they aren't the ones who did it, provide evidence.
posted
:oops:
posted

PROGUY wrote:

My base has been griefed/raided as well and there's a sign outside saying "Acme rules!". I thought the base was supposed to be protected from outsiders, but nope.


I will assume with the proof above that Acme are the ones who did it. If they aren't the ones who did it, provide evidence.
Well, like I was saying in the MC Chat, neither i nor You can prove we did or did not do it
a sign is no proof in anyway as ANYONE could have put it... not to mention none of our members are dumb enough to put a sign like if we did raid...
posted
Reminds me of the time someone put "whymeman was here" in Valhalla. Just after logging in, I get called a bastard (and some other rude names) Till I said "Hold on. How can I place a sign when i'm NOT in your town to be able to?"

Of course, the person felt foolish to assume something true on something that wasn't inspected thoroughly. But whoever it is is by chance the same person who caused some damage in the old world too. But, it's not like we can find each other's Factions that easily since DynaMap isn't loaded in.
posted

whymeman wrote:

Reminds me of the time someone put "whymeman was here" in Valhalla. Just after logging in, I get called a bastard (and some other rude names) Till I said "Hold on. How can I place a sign when i'm NOT in your town to be able to?"

Of course, the person felt foolish to assume something true on something that wasn't inspected thoroughly. But whoever it is is by chance the same person who caused some damage in the old world too. But, it's not like we can find each other's Factions that easily since DynaMap isn't loaded in.
1. Sorry about that incident, reflex action =x
Though, for the record, you only replied "?" and then it clicked in my mind that you couldn't have done it
2. Doubt it's the same person, he hasn't played in the new server so far.
posted
It's just a guess. I still remember some of the guys from Dark Ages...
posted

whymeman wrote:

It's just a guess. I still remember some of the guys from Dark Ages...
Hudzell was worse. 'nuff said.
show more
Please sign in to reply.