forum

[duplicate] A song history since the date of registration

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mercedes2345
I think there should be a section in your profile where you can see the list of all songs you've downloaded since you registered.
jemhuntr
downloaded? no. i think it should be played. but I think it's not possible to implement already, right?
JhowM

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

downloaded? no. i think it should be played. but I think it's not possible to implement already, right?
possible it is - the Most Played Beatmaps list counts the plays for any ranked map you played, therefore there should be a list stored somewhere with all maps you played with their respective playcounts, no?
Marcin
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
Filter beatmap searches by played and unplayed maps.
jemhuntr
but would that include minor info such as date? if it's just a counter, there's no way of ordering it according to date played, right? cause I think having a play history will only be nice if it's arranged according to date.
Topic Starter
mercedes2345
What I mean by is every song you've downloaded/ranked in. E.G. say you uninstall Osu! by accident (Which in no chance would happen but lets say it happens anyway.) and you want to install all the songs you ever downloaded, back into Osu!. So there should be a list of all songs you've downloaded since you registered.

@Alpaka -- Supporter?
Topic Starter
mercedes2345
It would be nice to have the song history by date, regardless if ranked or not.
Raging Bull
Supporter, as in donate to osu or have someone gift it to you.
Topic Starter
mercedes2345
I know what supporter is, just what does that have to do with this post?
jemhuntr
you can "Filter beatmap searches by played and unplayed maps." if you're a supporter
Marcin
Yeah, There is no other way, to find beatmaps which you played before than using this supporter feature.
1000th post YEY PARTY
Topic Starter
mercedes2345
That sucks :(
TheVileOne
You could probably setup your computer to log such downloads.

You could alternatively use the Beatmap search on the forum. It displays all the ranked maps that you've played. That's your best bet.

This idea does have valid usages as long as it isn't a search. If it is a static list, then it would be a nice addition to the profile.
Topic Starter
mercedes2345
That's what I want... a static list of a history of songs you've downloaded since you registered in your profile.

You could compare scores with your friends, outdo each other's etc...