forum

Notification when friend is online

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
dr4
Hi,
I'd like to receive a notification when a friend of mine is online even if osu! is minimized. This would be useful so I can play MP with them.
boat
Ask your friend(s) to send you a message when they come online.
peppy
osu! should flash in your taskbar.
Topic Starter
dr4

peppy wrote:

Not for me
jesse1412

peppy wrote:

Is there a toggle for this somewhere? I think this would be redundant for people with more than 10 friends.
Yarissa
What if it put notifications in the chat log instead? I always thought that would be a good idea
Oinari-sama

Kaoru wrote:

What if it put notifications in the chat log instead? I always thought that would be a good idea
That can be pushed to #userlog I suppose? Those with lots of friends may have spamming problem, so there needs to be a toggle command (I can already see peppy's eyebrows twitching)...
Topic Starter
dr4

Oinari-sama wrote:

Those with lots of friends may have spamming problem, so there needs to be a toggle command (I can already see peppy's eyebrows twitching)...
Or give the option to enable this only for a few friends. So you can be notified when someone's on and still stalk the pros :)
CloudWasher
i just searched for some methods to inform me (without osu on just OSU SITE working) when my friends are online but i can't find one