forum

Reached 4 digit!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RayRaivern
Yay! I am 4 digits now.....that was pretty fast.

CTB needs more players.
Hydreigon
congrats on #1 in Bangladesh
THAT_otaku
nice congratz :D
Topic Starter
RayRaivern

Hydreigon wrote:

congrats on #1 in Bangladesh

THAT_otaku wrote:

nice congratz :D
Thanks!

I mainly started playing CTB to make the game mode more active and alive in Bangladesh (and push the top position as far as I can).

Before I started playing, the top player only had 830 pp; took me only 2 days to snipe :|.
MrSparklepants
congratulations, but ya CTB needs more players, you can literally get 4 digit with EZHTFL (possible 3 digit(through sheer memorization on longer and more complex maps)?)
HecaRegina
Congrats!

I totally agree.

I also hope to join the ranks of my country since I see hardly any changes (when I joined).

You better hold on to your word of pushing to the limits and as high as possible. You never know, someday there might be a tournament team for you XD Possible cause my country was able to despite having only few top players.

I hope to get 4 digits the same as you. Thank you for the inspiration.
THAT_otaku

MrSparklepants wrote:

congratulations, but ya CTB needs more players, you can literally get 4 digit with EZHTFL (possible 3 digit(through sheer memorization on longer and more complex maps)?)
damn your plays are pretty crazy i wanna try ezhtfl now lol
Nene Sakura
I also have a feeling that ctb has too few players, it's sad that many masterpieces can only be played by hundreds of players.

Also, grats on your 4 digit!
keremaru
ctb only gets noticed when someone gets #1 on a hyperwalk map imo :^(

but nonetheless congratulations on 4-digit, you are now in grinding hell :^)
Nikolai

keremaru wrote:

ctb only gets noticed when someone gets #1 on a hyperwalk map imo :^(
no